• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

putter grips

I also have the ping blackout grip, i find it gives a little more stability in my hands than the comparing SC grip i tore off it. Its a little smoother too, which I like a lot more.

magnetic headcovers

anyone know where to get them and also does anyone know where to get just the magnets already sewn into the fabric.

anyone know where to get them and also does anyone know where to get just the magnets already sewn into the fabric.

Ummm...... nice spam.......

Anywayz, got a bunch of custom done on my putter today, bunch of weight added and they didnt have a new blackout grip to replace mine, so ive gone to the Pink breast cancer grip for now.

Its actually a pretty solid grip, and most winn grips have been too thick for me, but because this is sorta a "womens" grip, its a lot thinner:) I duno, i just find thinner grips to give more feel.

The Pingman grip is favoured by many pros because its light,which helps swingweight,its hard and its thin,which helsps fel.Many pros hate the fluffy doft modern grips,they can't get any feel.I totally agree

He is also part of the reason folks insist that a "blacked out" Ping grip is better than any other version of the same grip. If Tiger prefers it, it must be better.:rolleyes:

The same thing is happening with Swedish Blondes....... I've been looking for one for a while now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520