• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question For Admin

Fr0zen

Reaction score
I found Shot Talk thru google sponsored links, if you don't mind me asking do you get a good number of hits and new members from this. Because I am trying to weight out the possibility of also going with adwords to promote a few of my sites and I was wondering if the traffic is worth the cost.

Could you please explain/elaborate more on this subject.

Thank you

Worth it?

Since I started adwords I have spent $454.09 (February).
I have gotten MANY new members I may not otherwise have had so yeah, it's worth it but it's gonna end soon. The bill is getting bigger each month and I'm becoming poor.

I see, yeah it is definetly pretty expesnive. I was considering trying it on a few of my sites, but I don't know. Is the rate flat, or does it vary depending on the type of site you run ?

It's variable, you set the limit. I average around .11 cents per click.

Seems pretty reasonable, and it is but it adds up.

Being a huge affiliate marketer online I would definetly suggest adwords for some things. You have to make sure you are in the right market. Like back in the day when poker was a thing you could use adwords for before it became banned from adwords was very profitable for me. I made huge amounts of affiliate revenues. I would make sure that your sales or what ever you are planning on promoting with google adwords, is a reaccuring sale or something where you can make your money back and it's worth the expense. If you want to get into the SEO sceen, I I got to say is:

ORIGINAL CONTENT< QUALITY BACK LINKS> AND OH YEAH, CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT!!!

Please help

For some reason the forum won't let me post a new thread, I keep getting a Error page: Forbidden. This happens on 2 different computers. Any ideas?

SiberianDVM said:
For some reason the forum won't let me post a new thread, I keep getting a Error page: Forbidden. This happens on 2 different computers. Any ideas?

Send a direct message to Slingblade, to make sure he sees your query...

He's a good old soul and i'm sure will sort it out.

SiberianDVM said:

There is no reason for that to happen that I can see.

PM your password so I can log on as you and see if it happens to me. (cahnge your password when I'm done)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520