• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quick course pics

B,

That's a typical summer day in Saskatchewan. Normally, summers are 28* and a few clouds. This summer, it's been dry, hot and a tad windy. It rained an inch on the course that morning at about 6am. Thos pictures were taken around noonish, and you couldn't see a sign or rain anywhere, even when we arrived around 10 am...

R35

Rockford35 said:
B,

That's a typical summer day in Saskatchewan. Normally, summers are 28* and a few clouds. This summer, it's been dry, hot and a tad windy. It rained an inch on the course that morning at about 6am. Thos pictures were taken around noonish, and you couldn't see a sign or rain anywhere, even when we arrived around 10 am...

R35

That's what I expected...our summer sky is a light blue because of the humidity...there is so much water suspended in the air that the sky has a light blue color and we have big puffy clouds...it is these dudes that condense and blow up into spotty showers that happen so often. The moisture from the earth condenses upward as the day heats, leaving a hazy blue color and puffy clouds.

We get the cobalt blue skies in late September through early November though, when the humidity drops. Everytime - it reminds me of out west...such a beautiful color.

Here's some good pics that depict most of the province during the summer months. It's extremely diverse - something that most people, including the vast majority of Canada - don't know about.

Saskatchewan Pictorial

There are alot of pics, but it shows the majestic beauty of what I'm proud to call my backyard.

R35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424