• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Review MP-001 9 degree (400 cc) with Adila NV

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to hit about 2 dozen balls with this set-up today; it was a very enligtening experience.

Some background information: Currently I play 1 R580XD with stock shaft in S flex which I carry about 270-280 when struck properly. I have no idea how hard I swing, but am guessing it's around 115mph.

The club - not the longest club, I'd say 5-10 yards shorter than the 580XD. It sets up a little closed at address and has some draw bias, so if you aren't careful you can hook it. It looks really sharp at address and the sound off the face is a really cool PING sound. It felt really solid.

The shaft - This shaft ROCKS!!! I have never hit a driver that gave me more control. It felt incredibly solid and I was truly rewarded when I took a good swipe at the ball, it flew dead straight with a mid trajectory (much lower than my 580XD)

My next step either stick this shaft in my 580XD or go to callaway pre-owned and get a GBII pro series with Adila NV cheap!!!

Thanks for the review Vt.
Mizuno really do make nice clubs.
BTW, how big is the clubhead?

Loop said:
Thanks for the review Vt.
Mizuno really do make nice clubs.
BTW, how big is the clubhead?
"Review MP-001 9 degree (400 cc) with Adila NV"

Oops... I think I have tunnel vision... :canadafla

;)

Frickin Moosehumpers.....

i have the mp-001 with a nvs shaft in it and hate it. can't give much feedback about the head but the shaft is less to be desired.

Strider said:
i have the mp-001 with a nvs shaft in it and hate it. can't give much feedback about the head but the shaft is less to be desired.
You're right. It sucks HUGE!

(I'll give you $25 for it. ;))

For what it's worth, I just picked up a MP-001 460 with a NV 65S in it, so I'm gonna go hit and I'll give a bit of a review in a few hours, hopefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520