• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Saying Goodbye to a Legend

Andy_79

Reaction score
Sold my Cleveland Launcher driver at the weekend to a youngster at the club. Was dead sorry an' sad to see it leave. He is giving me the money - 70 quid - for it tomorrow, so emotions will be high again. lol.

Geez, that club served me so very well indeed. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved the darn thing. Times move on, however, and it is time for the R7 to step into the limelight qand get me down to that much coveted Scratch mark. Am 2.1 as I speak, so a dozen or so Level Pars an' I'm there.

Clevey: I salute you. And Thanks........:)

:smilie_cl :smilie_cl :cool: :cool: :) :)

Andy_79 said:
Sold my Cleveland Launcher driver at the weekend to a youngster at the club. Was dead sorry an' sad to see it leave. He is giving me the money - 70 quid - for it tomorrow, so emotions will be high again. lol.

Geez, that club served me so very well indeed. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved the darn thing. Times move on, however, and it is time for the R7 to step into the limelight qand get me down to that much coveted Scratch mark. Am 2.1 as I speak, so a dozen or so Level Pars an' I'm there.

Clevey: I salute you. And Thanks........:)

:smilie_cl :smilie_cl :cool: :cool: :) :)

I was absolutely killing my Launcher this past weekend... prob further than I have ever hit it. I had almost forgotten how fun it was to see a ball fly that far. Before this weekend I was considering a TM 510 or R7 TP. Let's get something straight, I have a problem. I like to buy golf clubs. I can't stop it. Hear this.... that Launcher is staying, there is no way I could hit anything better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520