• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

See For Free

bekindto

Reaction score
I just avail the “See For Free” Plan” 12 months no payment, no interest in wwwDOLTSuckersDOTcom.

And many of my friends ask me about the procedure and the risk about it. Does anyone here have Lasik surgery before? Anyway talking about the so called risks of Lasik according to the study there are potential risks in any procedure and LASIK is no exception. The most common potential problems that can occur during laser vision correction are under-correction, over-correction and wrinkling. Under-correction and over-correction simply mean that while the procedure may have improved your vision, it may not have completely corrected it. Wrinkling is slightly more serious. It means that the corneal flap might have been moved which causes wrinkles that can possibly lead to the permanent appearance of blurry spots.<o></o>

Some more serious side effects include, increased light sensitivity, halos around eyes, blurred vision and double vision. All of these symptoms should lessen and disappear after the first few weeks following the LASIK surgery. There is also a chance of corneal damage and/or scarring which can lead to partial or full vision loss. These side effects rarely occur, and ophthalmologists will always make sure that candidates are ideal for the LASIK procedure. Hope the information helps you folks.

:diespam:What do you see now?

R35

As I know this is spam, but I wish I had vision in both eyes, I think golf would be much easier if I did:p.

Hehe, "DOLT":D

(btw, last I checked, there is no vision tax for looking at things, so seeing is free:)).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520