• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SeeMore Putters

Louie_T07

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to hear some feedback on these putters. I was browsing the local golf store and stumbled across a lefthanded version. The frist and only leftie SeeMore I've ever seen! I think it was an FG model? 33" and was a real beauty, the putter head was black with a bronze face.

Just interseted in what people thought of them, in the 15 minutes I played with it, I was very impressed! For $150 I could be in love!!

I've said it before. Putters are like women! Looks good? Feels good? Works well for you? SOLD!

I agree with the putters are personal theory

As far as the seemore goes...I didn't care for it....loved the feel off the face but per the covering up the dot and all that jazz I was really uncomfortable with it. When I felt I was set up correctly the face felt shut to me and I felt like I was missing everything left.

It is all personal...I freakin love the centershaft Heavy putter I am bagging currently and it is like swinging a brick.

Jason

I've said it before. Putters are like women! Looks good? Feels good? Works well for you? SOLD!

I find this idea a very easy sell, in fact I'm holding onto the computer desk to stop myself from heading straight to Golftown now!!

I tend to agree with SCGolfer as well, putters especially, are all personal preferance. I really liked the weight and feel of the SeeMore, it just felt so comfortable in my hands. It looked great too, a great colour scheme. As for the dot and all that, I could easily get used to it. I find myself not having the putter face square more often than not and if all it takes to square up the face is covering a red dot with the shaft, I'll do it!

I just might investigate a few cheaper options here online in some spare time... :drool:

I've been playing a SeeMore FG for about a month. I like it and it has helped my putting.

I've had 3-4 SeeMores.

I dont like the bronze faced FG's personally, just the feel anyways.

I've had a M3, M5, M2, and I'm currently gaming a M1 Prototype from a nationwide guy out of coastal GA..

The milled ones are fantastic, the feel is incredible, and so is the sound. Very smooth roll, sets up fantastic, and the weight is just what I wanted.

I love the M2, but the M1 is center shafted and works better for me. Clean lines, no frills. Only draw back is, all of those M(milled) versions are expensive as all hell at $325.

I had one of the ones like Payne Stewart used. My wife stole it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520