• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shot a 66 today.

The master

Reaction score
Went down to the club didn't warm up played with some old guy, shot a -3 66 of the green winter tees but i'm still pleased, so that's a personal best compared to my -2 of the back tees so the -2 was better, but I guess the siwng chages are for the best, it was my best ball striking round possibley ever. I was cring drives 280 most holes with no run.

NICE ROUND!

My best is 5 over at my tough little craphole of a course from the tips, so i guess i still have some catching up to do. What's your handicap at by the way?

Well it is soemthing like 2-3 at the minute but that is a winter handicap so during the summer I think 5. Last time I chekked I think I was quite close to 4. After playing with IG I didn't play for more than once for a full month and never practiced and the last two weeks I have practiced every night and at weekends and this is by far the best I have ever been hitting it and consistent. I will hopefully be 2 afetr summer, then maybe get down to scratch by the time i'm 18 becuase I will never stop practiceing nor give up this game.

The master said:
Well it is soemthing like 2-3 at the minute but that is a winter handicap so during the summer I think 5. Last time I chekked I think I was quite close to 4. After playing with IG I didn't play for more than once for a full month and never practiced and the last two weeks I have practiced every night and at weekends and this is by far the best I have ever been hitting it and consistent. I will hopefully be 2 afetr summer, then maybe get down to scratch by the time i'm 18 becuase I will never stop practiceing nor give up this game.

Nice form. BUT...

I'm so looking forward to kicking your ass AGAIN!!! You can stick clubs in the ground, buy your fancy clubs, adjust your lies. Ima still gonna whoop you up big and hand that skinny ass to you on a plate. :wow:

Even my 5 year old is fancying his chances right now. And he pays his bets!!! :)

IrishGolfer said:
Nice form. BUT...

I'm so looking forward to kicking your ass AGAIN!!! You can stick clubs in the ground, buy your fancy clubs, adjust your lies. Ima still gonna whoop you up big and hand that skinny ass to you on a plate. :wow:

Even my 5 year old is fancying his chances right now. And he pays his bets!!! :)

Ah well it is the taking part that counts.

IrishGolfer said:
Nice form. BUT...

Kick his skinny little ass again Irish! Tear it up like an angry dog after an old rug. You own the master, and that must feel sweet Irish. What really angers me though is that the master never came clean on the turkey bet.

He still owes you a turkey. I think a turkey should be presented before you decide to beat him again. ;)

IrishGolfer said:
Nice form. BUT...

YES!!

Trash talking!!! Go it IG.....

I agree with Spanked though.

TM must pay the turkey before the Rematch....

I will pay him the turkey beofre the re-match I will give him it before we tee of, I was looknig at them yesterday IG how deos 12 lb sound, that is still big?

I my career low roudn was 37 on nine and 78 for 18 at a course i used to work at. I usually shoot about 80-84 or so. There is however is little 9 hole track by where i grew up that no matter hwo bad I played the day before, I'll shoot even under of liek 1 over, no matter what. I can start off a round ther double double and still get to even par byt eh end. It's an easy course but not super easy, it's very short though which I think helps a great deal. I dont rely use those rounds for hani-capping and as low carrer rounds as they are not representative of how I play at "real courses".

I've never shot a 66 ever. I would remember because I always associate numbers that are important to me by sports stars.

No Mario's for me.

I had a round once where I had 21 putts. Still played like garbage that day. I think it was the fact that every aspect of my game had hit the can, so I didn't think so much on putts and made almost everything. And chipping your 4th on a par 3 to 2 feet helps too. Ugghh.... :faintthud

I'll see if I can get a 66 this year. Just for you, Master!

R35

I'm sure you will do it. Hey only 39 days until the first "proper" competiton of the year. Hey canuks when i'm out in my shorts and t-shirts I will be thinking about you guys in work with your coats on because it is -8c. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (in a sick evil twisted voice) :germanyfl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520