• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Outing

acarty

Future Pro!
Reaction score
After meeting up with MG the other day, and discussing when we were going to be able to play courses up this way, I think us UK based ST'ers, along with anyone visiting from USA, should have a day out somewhere.

I'm based up in Lancashire just down the road from St Annes Old Links, Royal Lytham, Fairhaven, and not far from places like Royal Birkdale, Southport and Ainsdale, Hillside, Hesketh etc.

Does anyone want to sign up to this and suggest a suitable course and then we can all get out there one day on a proper links course and see how we all do?

Please give me some idea of which month etc, as I have some events caddying for some chick from my club. She's hoping to qualify for the Ladies British Open for 2009... My hands are tied on certain weeks!

Andy

My hands are tied on certain weeks!

WOW, She's 17 and a half and into bondage!!! :faintthud

I'm planning on playing S&A on Friday the 5th of december...Great course which you can play from the Whites even as a Visitor. I'm playing with two pal's one off 1, the other off 5, your more than welcome to join us for that if you like?

As for a UK ShotTalk Day I'm up for it any time....Maybe if some of the US ShotTalkers are planning a trip over here next year we could try to tie up to have it when they're over? If not the Irish ShotTalkers could quite easily come over as Jet Too and Easy Jet both fly into Blackpool these days. I'd go for Fairhaven as the venue if it's to be played in late spring/Summer or Royal if were all feeling flush???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520