• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Show Us Your Hobby Pics

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I make "cyber" aircraft that work in Microsoft's Flight Simulator FS9 and FSX. These PC flight simulators only come with so many planes. I'm a WWII Warbird NUT (father-in-law flew P-38's in WWII Pacific Theatre) and got into this years ago. I've made probably 50 or more planes but joined a couple other guys (painter on isle of Crete, Greece and other designer in Arizona) to create a company that sells "payware" add-ons for the games. Here's some links and pics. Now tell me your hobbies with pics... :D

cwdt_hellcat_09.jpg

cwdt_hellcat_18.jpg

cwdt_hellcat_23.jpg

Here is one our Arizona buddy is working on...

screen_1.jpg

screen_3.jpg

Here's a link to where we sell them...

simMarket: WARBIRDS DT - F6F HELLCAT

Check out the picture section for the cockpit view. All the levers and buttons work in the cockpit and are mouse "clickable"....

And our team website...

Untitled

And my website dedicated to my father-in-law. I put a whole lot of work into this...

P38 Pilot John Raymond Johnson

My hobby is as seen in my most recent thread in the Members Section. To put it in one word...boobies.

Other than that, motorcycle racing, which I won't be able to get to those pics until this weekend...

Oh, and I read...a lot.

I think I have posted before that I work on and drag race my GTO as a hobby. A still picture is in the Avatar.

Here is a pic of me lining up to go against one of the original "old school" GTOs
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e364_silvergto_BMS058Oldvsnew.jpg

This is how it looked at the finish. New tech wins.
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e364_silvergto_BMS_59Newtakesit.jpg

A short video is at this link. This is me against a supercharged 04 GTO. I was asleep at the starting line; but I managed to pull it out on the top end.
ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e364_silvergto_th_SDRAgainstRick1_27_07.jpg

Here's a little something I like to putz around with after a long day of work. I'm not very good yet, but it's still fun to learn.
10-15-2007 004.jpg
10-15-2007 002.jpg

My other money pit.
HOLY hell thats a NICEEEE BIKE!!!!!!!!!

I have the same style of bike im trying to sell and its killing me!
Would you happen to need a back up :p

2004 Fuji Provence XRP BRAND NEW wheels almost no miles on them, New tube, tires, Origin Carbon Stem, Carbon Fork and Top seat stay Shimano 105 Cassette, Brakes, Crankset, EA 70 Roadbars.. and more ...

I need to get rid of it bad

OH TO EVERYONE ELSE LOOKING AT HIS BIKE...... THAT SET UP COSTS ABOUT $1800+ PROB AROUND $2100 TO BE MY GUESS

oh wbl......
Do you think you can make a downloadable mod for a game Called battleField 2... I would love some of those planes in it. P51's all the way to some F-15s F16's bla bla bla

2004 Fuji Provence XRP BRAND NEW wheels almost no miles on them, New tube, tires, Origin Carbon Stem, Carbon Fork and Top seat stay Shimano 105 Cassette, Brakes, Crankset, EA 70 Roadbars.. and more ...

OH TO EVERYONE ELSE LOOKING AT HIS BIKE...... THAT SET UP COSTS ABOUT $1800+ PROB AROUND $2100 TO BE MY GUESS

Thanks WildCat. I wish I could afford a back up. Im actually trying to get rid of a mountain bike right now. Yup that bike is probably worth more than the car I drive. hahaha

Your guess probably only covers the frameset... (I'm actually not kidding)

Thanks WildCat. I wish I could afford a back up. Im actually trying to get rid of a mountain bike right now. Yup that bike is probably worth more than the car I drive. hahaha

Nice ride, man. Makes me want to dust mine off and go out for a ride!

Your guess probably only covers the frameset... (I'm actually not kidding)

Nice ride, man. Makes me want to dust mine off and go out for a ride!

MSRP on same bike slighty different components.

ORCA DURA ACE
Frame: Orbea Orca
Fork: Zeus SL
STI/Ergo: Shimano Dura Ace
Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
Chain: Shimano Dura Ace
Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace
Crank: FSA SLK 53-39 or 50-34
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Wheels: Shimano WH-7801
Tires: Michelin Pro2 Race
Bar: ITM Visia
Stem: ITM Visia
Saddle: Selle Italia Signo Trans Am
2006 Orca DURA ACE MSRP $4,899

West Coast - Holy crap that's an awesome looking bike!

Nice work WBL. Very nice.

twogreen, a 12.22 is pretty damned fast. What a sweet little sleeper.

Fitzgerald - here's two of my playthings. Been playing about a year now. I try to play every day, so I starting to get "un-retarded".
gil_parris_mgld.jpg
Martin D-18GE 001_small.jpg

oh wbl......
Do you think you can make a downloadable mod for a game Called battleField 2... I would love some of those planes in it. P51's all the way to some F-15s F16's bla bla bla

WildCatGolfer17

Unfortunately, my software only makes planes for M$ Flightsimulators and Combat Flight simulators (certain game "engines"). And it takes 1-3 hours a night for almost a year to make a plane like the Hellcat!! :laugh:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I've posted several of my WW projects in other threads, the latest being the garden shed and the masters flag.

Fitzgerald - here's two of my playthings. Been playing about a year now. I try to play every day, so I starting to get "un-retarded".

Love those, man. My dream guitar is a PRS Custom 24 with the birds in flight inlay. But there are so many other things I could do with $3K.

What sort of amp do you use?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423