• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

(spoiler alert) No big cats playing this weekend

Flipper had a lot of pressure on him!

Its not easy to be the cener of attention, and even worst when you're the only famous one in your specie and female dolphins chase you day after day to become their alpha-male

but Flipper never won a major.

lol. ok, back to Tiger:

there's paparazzi following me all over the place, taking pictures. helicopters flying around my house. so, i shot 79

Somewhere, some guy thinks she is a stuck up bitch and just wishes he could be somewhere else.

alh4.ggpht.com__GqSm5Z2wHJA_S3wqkrexv8I_AAAAAAAAAuo_wG4mZ25W7h0_s512_EN2.jpg

That's the same National Enquirer that has an article about how Flipper (the porpoise) committed suicide.

This would be the same NE that broke the tiger story and that has been dead on correct about every single detail about the case so far.

lol. ok, back to Tiger:

Uh...Tiger didn't even come close to saying that. Quote the right one, where he said yeah there is extra stuff, but everyone out there deals with their own stuff.

This would be the same NE that broke the tiger story and that has been dead on correct about every single detail about the case so far.

Yeah, they report some reall stupid things, but do get it right with decent frequency.

Wait what?

He tied for 4th at the freakin Masters.

One thing I've learned from this whole debacle...

Haters will be haters.
Lovers will be lovers.

And the rest of us are sicking of hearing about this shit.
Very wise, little buddy.

Honestly, I wish the media would just drop it and let it play out quietly.

Very wise, little buddy.

Honestly, I wish the media would just drop it and let it play out quietly.

Sadly they have proven they aren't going to do that. Even when it was obvious Tiger was going to miss the cut, the TV coverage was all Tiger. We got to watch him make bad shot after bad shot, instead of how the rest of the field was doing. And that, in a nut shell is my big beef over Tiger.

If Tiger is in the lead, or making a charge, yeah sure, show it, but come on, when the leader is -7, and Tiger is +9, and there are players still on the course with a legit chance at catching the leader, why show us Tiger? Unless they are trying to show his meltdown?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520