• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made question

That's for a TP with a Speeder. Expensive shaft. The TP's should go for 4 times as much for that club. What are you looking for and looking to spend? I'll keep my eye out for you.

Good point on the TP and Speeder, I guess the TP means everybody can charge more....:)

I actually wasnt really looking for anything, i have been quite happy with my Mp-001 with a Graf Blue. I just happened to see this on ebay at a good price. I think though my next goal is a 905T with a V2 Stiff in it...i really like the feel of this shaft/head combo. Honestly though, the MP-001 is a great feeling head and it will be hard to knock it out of the bag.

I have a lefty R510 tp tour issue head that was suppose to go to Mike Weir a few years back. It is .75 degrees open and was suppose to be 1, hence how it ended up in the scrap pile so to speak. The head is 204 grams, instead of 197 as the stock R510 tp is. Otherwise it is pretty much the same.

One of the best feeling drivers (to me) I ever hit was my buddy's R580 XD. Felt better than my new G5.

G5's longer for me, but I might be getting a 580 for backup.

I was never a huge fan of the 500s, did you ever try the r7 series?

I was never a huge fan of the 500s, did you ever try the r7 series?

For the longest time I wanted to try the R7 with aldila NV shaft, it was so expensive that i didnt. I really wouldnt unless it was the TP version becasue I HATE (LOATHE) a closed face...

Then try the TP and ask for it for Christmas.

I tried an r7 2 days after testing the G5. Almost beat the pro (and friend) that recommended I try it...bought the G5 the next day.

Seems like it was the 460...might have been the quad...it wasn't the 425. Whatever it was, it turned me totally against r7 drivers.

Give the r7 TP a good try out. Its an amazing driver. Ive played Titleist all my life and then switched to mine just over a month ago. First weekend I owned it I took a 2nd in a tourney with a 77-74.

Well the 510 must be a loved club,there isn't one for sale on Ebay UK,not one

A lunchtime wander around the local Golf Galaxy reminded me of this thread. In their 'Used' section they had 3 different RD510 TPs, all with aftermarket shafts of some kind, and not one of them going for less that $210, no matter how beaten up they looked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520