• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade R7 Quad

I'll let you know FBK, I have been looking at a 2ball but the problem is i need a driver, well I might get a driver from a friend for nothing once he gets his new one. So if you have any offers dont hold back, and i'd probably just trade you straight for just the putter as I dont have any cash right now. Thanks.

well i know you need a driver, and i dont want you to have 2 putters, and no driver...

im 99% sure im getting a burner from digger21 on here, so that will be my main driver, but if you do end up wanting to trade my odyssey for your r7 it will be waiting for ya..

oh yeah, and i still have the r5 dual N at the shop.. ill look into that, and let you know..

Sounds good FBK i'll let you know what goes on with it.

if i can sell my other r7 425 i might have to jump on this...

yo 15, i dont know if you saw the last line of my post.. so ill repost it.. tell me if you are interested..

remember my r5 dual N? we could do a straight up trade, but the r5 is in pretty bad condition.. it has a dent/ding on the crown, and the popup marks have been painted over with golf club paint.. stiff NV shaft in there..

im gonna have to go pick it up from the shop that has had it for 4-5 months.. i dont know if they have even fixed it yet. i totally forgot that they had it.

I was leaning more towards the putter, I have an extra Nike driver sitting in my garage and I might get a Wilson Staf Pd5 from a friend. So if it would work out for you I would like to trade straight across for the 2 Ball.

I was leaning more towards the putter, I have an extra Nike driver sitting in my garage and I might get a Wilson Staf Pd5 from a friend. So if it would work out for you I would like to trade straight across for the 2 Ball.

wow, i just needed to look at the first page... doh!!

alright, it looks in good enough condition.. not that i particularly need another driver, with the burner coming, but what the hell... lol

shipping should be pretty cheap too, as we are relatively close.. im on vacation now as i said before, but as soon as i get back we will get this thing hammered out..

now just to be sure, it includes 2 10g and 2 2g weights... right? no need for a wrench, i have one already..

The two 10s and 2 2s are in the club I dont have any extra weights thats just whats in the club.The condition is near, perfect the only thing I did to it was add a paintfill on the taylormade logo on the crown so that its easy to see. But I used water based paint so it will come off easily.

The two 10s and 2 2s are in the club I dont have any extra weights thats just whats in the club.The condition is near, perfect the only thing I did to it was add a paintfill on the taylormade logo on the crown so that its easy to see. But I used water based paint so it will come off easily.

alright sounds good.. ill PM you when i get back on Saturday, then the clubs can probably go out monday.

im seeing a white scratch/mark right below the 8.5 in the 2nd picture... is that really a blemish, or is it a camera issue?

why are you attracted to the clubs ive already bought?? first the burner, now this r7...

i guess we have similar tastes.. :)

I have always been TaylorMade with my woods.
My first driver was the OLD bubble shaft burner.. then Firesole " Sucked "
200 Steel which i used for 6 years, then R7 Quad and I am almost at a year with this the new burner is tempting, but if I get one of the new ones I want A TP but they are more expensive.. :(

But I might grab this and get a cheaper nice shaft with a regular flex on it for my dad

FBK the white mark is a camera blemish its not actually on the club I can take a more clear pic if you want.

FBK the white mark is a camera blemish its not actually on the club I can take a more clear pic if you want.

thats what i thought.. its ok, no extra pics needed... the earliest i can ship out is tuesday.. so lets just talk monday night about the details and everything

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520