• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tennessee ShotTalk golf outing?

You guys aren't at all worried about drinking, bumping dicks, and being in Tennessee?

deliverance-banjo-boy-e1296452279364.jpg

Georgia's close enough.
Nah, we just go after our sisters.

Lark, if it's just you are you still going to come down? AG said he'd play as well.

I'm debating....there's also rumors of a cousin's wedding happening.

I was hoping for a better turn out. Kills me to back out of something I committed to, but that's a long drive for such a low turn out.

I'm torn, dude.

I'm debating....there's also rumors of a cousin's wedding happening.

I was hoping for a better turn out. Kills me to back out of something I committed to, but that's a long drive for such a low turn out.

I'm torn, dude.
I understand, no pressure.

We're going to get together regardless, FS. We could meet in the middle somewhere, like Hoptown. If I remember correctly there is a pretty good course there. If it's not in Hopkinsville, it's close. I also think it's private but I do business with a guy who is a member. I've wanted to try it out. I'll check on that.

We're going to get together regardless, FS. We could meet in the middle somewhere, like Hoptown. If I remember correctly there is a pretty good course there. If it's not in Hopkinsville, it's close. I also think it's private but I do business with a guy who is a member. I've wanted to try it out. I'll check on that.
Sounds good! My pops is flying in for the May 1-3 weekend and my buddy already switched weekends with his ex for the kids, so let's plan a KY golf trip for then. Sound good?

Sounds good! My pops is flying in for the May 1-3 weekend and my buddy already switched weekends with his ex for the kids, so let's plan a KY golf trip for then. Sound good?
I'll shoot for that. I don't think that I have anything going on the 1st week of May. My wife should give me a yard pass, lol.

Yeah, I'm out. I would love to try to get another one together for next year though...hopefully we can get more people in.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520