• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tennessee ShotTalk golf trip, April 18th-19th

Crap, we leave that morning :(

I'll pm you my cell number just in case you are back in Tampa on Monday and want to play on Tues :D
I already have your cell number.

Fat, it should run $228 total for the 2 nights in the cabin, and 4 rounds of golf. Golf is like $168 for the four rounds, and the cabin will run about $60 per person, with 4 people per cabin.

Update:

Our cabin has a tee time for 4 players at 2:00pm on Friday. If anyone else wants to play on Friday, it shouldn't be a problem to get a time after that. Call the Pro Shop at 931-968-0995.

Our cabin has Saturday tee-times at 8:03 and 1:39 (slight change.) I made a tee time for the other group at 1:47, but again - somebody needs to step up and put a deposit down on the other cabin, or you risk not being able to get a morning tee time on Saturday morning.

I've got tee times at 10:30 and 10:37 on Sunday.

All the other cabin has to do is secure the package with a credit card and try to get a tee time around 8:00am. Again, our cabin is #4.

Cabin #4 will also feature poker, at VERY low stakes. :) I'm thinking along the lines of penny, nickel, dime. Everybody bring your change jar, and we won't have to use chips.

I need to dig out my World Championship Poker CD-ROM and start practising.

Also: what golf betting scheme are we going to use?

Cabin #4 will also feature poker, at VERY low stakes. :) I'm thinking along the lines of penny, nickel, dime. Everybody bring your change jar, and we won't have to use chips.

I need to dig out my World Championship Poker CD-ROM and start practising.

Also: what golf betting scheme are we going to use?

I think we should use the SGN scheme

Update:

Our cabin has a tee time for 4 players at 2:00pm on Friday. If anyone else wants to play on Friday, it shouldn't be a problem to get a time after that. Call the Pro Shop at 931-968-0995.

Our cabin has Saturday tee-times at 8:03 and 1:39 (slight change.) I made a tee time for the other group at 1:47, but again - somebody needs to step up and put a deposit down on the other cabin, or you risk not being able to get a morning tee time on Saturday morning.

I've got tee times at 10:30 and 10:37 on Sunday.

All the other cabin has to do is secure the package with a credit card and try to get a tee time around 8:00am. Again, our cabin is #4.

E, hopefully I will take care of that either Tommorow or some time Saturday. Doug inGa is in with me, and may have another with him, one more would be nice to have.

All of you who are going, pm me your handicap if you have one and swing speed if you know it.
Tour Swing is going to send out a new TVC for you to try and they want to try to get the best shaft combo possible for the group.

Fat, it should run $228 total for the 2 nights in the cabin, and 4 rounds of golf. Golf is like $168 for the four rounds, and the cabin will run about $60 per person, with 4 people per cabin.

Wow that is a sweet deal... do they make you mow the grass or something??

Wow that is a sweet deal... do they make you mow the grass or something??

Which is why after much calling around we picked this location.

Bring yourself on down, can't beat the price. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420