• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanks Global Golf and Roberno!

WildCatGolfer17

Reaction score
Just got my stuff today, I should have got it yesterday but I missed the UPS guy.

The Towel was perfect wrapped up, no busted tees, and the Titleist balls look almost perfect.

I second that motion, thanks Roberno. My HiBore XL 9.5º arrived yesterday, rated 4 stars but I swear this thing looks practically brand new. As I've been with all my purchases from you, I am extremely satisfied. :thumbs up:

Now I just have to figure out how to sneak a Cally FT-i by the lil woman without her noticing it, :emot-ange . The XL 9.5º was easy since I already had a 10.5º, she will never notice the difference. But that huge square head will stand out like a sore thumb, :biglol:

mddubya, your sig has got a heck of alot more drivers in it then mine now!!! You are the new driver king 'ho!!! :D

(and what's it worth to you for me to keep my mouth shut in Kentucky?)..... :D :D

WBL, your time will come, you'll regain your thrown soon enough, right next to queen Rockford:laugh:

WBL, your time will come, you'll regain your thrown soon enough, right next to queen Rockford:laugh:

Hey, i've been good for the last little while. I haven't ho'd anything since....

Ok, yesterday. :D I bought some gloves. Sue me.

But it wasn't a driver! :killersmiley:

R35

Hey, i've been good for the last little while. I haven't ho'd anything since....

Ok, yesterday. :D I bought some gloves. Sue me.

But it wasn't a driver! :killersmiley:

R35
Whatever, your Highness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35