• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The arrrggg thread issue resolved today!!!!

zaphod

Reaction score
first of all thanks for the responses.

fixes included

1. reread my statement and realized I said last year I thought about draw and it worked. This year I was WORKING at creating a draw. Tension was killing the swing.

2. I reread one plane two plane swing theory. I'm a 2 planer this winter I incorporated some 1 planer changes into my swing changes. I went back to the 2 plane adjustments.

I played my first Wisconsin 9 holes today with the above in mind. My mini draw is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy DAZE.:beach3:

Shot a unique round 3 birds offset by 3 bogeys and complimented by 3 pars.

Two of the birds really were encouraging. I'm using the Dual Bounce Reid Lockhart wedges with some aggressive spin milling. 50-60 yard pitch shots to the pin. Put the ball 1/2 to 1 ball back in my stance and hit with a sharp descending blow. Result was that crowd pleasing low pitch that hopped hopped and stopped dead in its tracks. Man that shot is killer. Don't have to read the break and as long I'm not hitting into a down slope distance control is easy. I'm hoping the golf gods are gracious enough to allow me this joy.

Anyway thanks for all the advice. And I agree a controlled fade is a good thing. Problem is mine starts small and as time goes on it become malignant.

i'm going to learn that hop and stop shot. besides being super useful, it's always impressive to watch. i can manage it sometimes, but not always on command.

yeah---I can't hit it every time too. But it's sooo purty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422