• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are Your Favourite 3 Courses You've Played

TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra, FL
Bayonette/Black Horse, Monterey, CA
Springhouse, Nashville, TN

filipino

from the philippines

Whats a pinoy?

Yeah, Filipino.

My dad is 3/4 Filipino and a 1/4 Alaskan, my grandpa was a stowaway on a boat from Hong Kong back in 1921 he is full Filipino and my grandma is 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 Alaskan.

My mom is German and Irish, my great great uncle is Carl Vinson who they named an aircraft carrier for.

This makes me all mixed up with partially slanted eyes and a nice little tan, but I am not short like many Filipinos but my Dad and his side are 5'5" tops and 135lbs. I think I was bigger than my dad when I was 12.

My wife is German and Irish and half of my kids have blonde hair and pale but look like me and the other half have tan skin and dark brown hair and still look like me. My wife has blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh and to make it more interesting, my oldest has brown hair and tan, my 5 year old has blonde hair, my 3 year old has brown hair, and my 18 month old has blonde hair and is pale.

Oh and that picture in my avatar is my 18 month old giving me this funky look that he always does.

1. Pinehurst near Winston/Salem NC
2. Black Wolf Run (Pete Dye) near Sheboygen WI
3. Sentry World in Wausau WI
4. Lawsonia in Green Lake WI

1 - Royal Regina GC (Sask., Canada) because that's where I grew up and learned to play
2 - TPC Starpass in Tucson AZ - challenging course, with National Guard jets practicing touch and goes nearby - sneaking up over the ridges while we played, like it wasn't hard enough to play already
3 - Ka'anapoli GC on Maui - because it was the only vacation golf I ever managed to play, and with one of my sons - we had a great time. My avatar is from a greenside bunker at that course. Couldn't see the green or the pin, but I stuck it to about 4ft!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520