• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
More exciting news lol, ordered a Ping Glide 3.0 wedge, 56, eye2 bounce, store pickup. Thinking sand and fluffy rough. Though 90% of our bunkers here are hard packed sand.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Another 6i Ho ! eBay hogan icon 6i, stiff kbs shot….. about 50$ great price… was anticipating a club that .. was not like the description, but in fact it’s like brand new.

and it works well ! These Icons are really something else.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Rife Barbados Island putter ver. 2, center shaft. Should receive it in a week
There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while... Rife made (still makes?) some really nice putters. Played with a 2-bar for a while and putted really well with it... then the head fell off.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Well I have to fess up… before I put the Recoils in the Maltby irons, I ordered a 6-pw set of Hogan Edge Ex irons.
They were delayed, so after the discovery of liking Recoil shafts,
Had them change the order.
The irons have shipped now, but I’m a bit worried that they didn’t change from KBS tour 90 to Recoil 760.
At least perhaps I’m an official Ho now lol!
5 sets. Two older sets, Wilson Ci6 and Hogan Apex edge pro (2002).
Along with the Sweet Hogan Icons and Surprise! Maltby! And now Hogan Edge Ex.
but only 4 putters once the Rife arrives. Only lol, but I’m sure 4 is a low number!

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I’m sooo F’in pissed right now.
Fedex sent my new Hogans to Middletown Ct. !!! 1600 miles away!
I live about 2 hours max from Hogan company.
delay is one thing… damage is what I’m worried about.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Did Rife become Evenroll ?
Guerin Rife sold his putter company “Rife”. After the non compete clause expired he started Evenroll with his new groove concept.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Whats up yall...
Well its been a while since I been on, mainly since I was using the app. What did I buy today? well, not today, but I have finally got everything for my simulator. 163" screen, EYE XO, Alienware R12 desktop, all the speakers, got the room done, carpet, recessed hitting mat, EVERYTHING! I'm using e6 for the software. I have only played maybe 5-6 times in the last two months, usually play every day, but my knee is jacked. So I have had the time to get PZ Golf @ The Shank Shack almost complete. The only thing left, is to do trim work around doors and baseboards. Form an LLC, get business insuarnce, and clients. I am setup with the workshop to build, fit, and repair clubs. I am setup to teach putting, chipping, pitching, full swing... ALL OF IT! I can do video of the ball/ club interaction at impact. I can do down the line and face on swing video. Almost all ball and club data. I am pumped. Anyone in the area, or anyone that wants to come to the area, I'd love to show it off, and help you out. I am a teaching professional. At the course I charge $65/ lesson ($55 members, Veterans and military), at my facility, indoors $100/ session (up to two hrs). If you want to do Lie angles, I pop out the lie board, slap on some tape, and see what happens. If the club needs to be adjusted, we go out to the shop, adjust and head back into the sim. I thought I could get the project done for about $20-25k all in....

NOPE! $30-$35k so far with the whole building, electrical, insulation, framing, and a bunch of new tools. Oh, still need to get the furnace installed...I have plenty of pics on my phone, but since there is no more app, I'm not going throught the flaming hoops to upload them and get them on here, so you'll have to take my word for it, that its AWESOME!
The best part so far is, yes golf in the winter, but I can watch movies at home, With theater sound and on a 163" screen.

Cheers,
-PZ

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I know its nothing compared to you guys but here is my new purchase!
as someone coming back after years I needed some new shoes to start with hehehehe

8DEF5AD4-DBC2-4C1C-B2FB-8698FFBE6E43.png

🔥 Latest posts