• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The course opens tomorrow, Friday. Warbirdlover made a 12:00 tee time. Now the temp. is supposed to be high 40's instead of the high 50's originally predicted. Now there are two completely different rain chances predicted. Weatherchannel predicts 40 % chance rain. Fox predicts 0 % chance. I guess we'll find out.

Hoganman1

Feb 10, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Country
I just ordered a new bag and head covers. I'm replacing my 2017 Sun Mountain 2.5 stand bag with the 2019 version. It was on sale for $140. The head covers are black and white retro style. I'm a walker an try to limit my bag weight any way I can. I only carry 13 clubs (no lob wedge), five or six balls, a few tees and green repair tools. I'm trying really hard to NOT buy any clubs while we're in "stay at home" mode. It's just way too easy to go to a golf retail site and order something.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I know. I'm also trying really hard to lose twenty pounds. Both of those efforts are doomed to failure.
Hovered in the 234 to 236 range for years. Began dropping weight about six months ago. Yesterday, was at 212. No idea why. Feel awesome. Hitting the ball farther than before. Can tell I'm getting older, but nothing noticeable with annual blood work, etc. to account for the weight loss. Some may be playing golf 5 to 7 days/week. Eating like a horse. Just finished a bowl of ice cream and a couple Oreos.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Picked up some stuff for another club building project.

20200509_135735.jpg

20200509_135741.jpg

Last edited:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
EFA813E2-0AE2-4BA6-90DA-A1EF426304D2.png

After hours of YouTubing car detailing hints on my staycation, I took the plunge and bought some detailing products (have not detailed a car in 30 years or so) and set out to work in the driveway and garage. The TW stuff got rave reviews and is relatively easy to apply, and more importantly, I was able to get good results without a lot of skills in this area. Shined up my 2007 Civic Si which has not looked as good since 2007 when we had Shottalk getaway to World Woods. Unfortunately, eracer, wirehair, crossfire, and VTdivot are not frequent visitors to the forum any more, but they got see it when it was new.;)
0CD38440-57C4-43CD-943A-0F749A04CEA5.jpeg

33526556-8E51-4E20-956C-EA77D459E090.jpeg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
View attachment 32033
After hours of YouTubing car detailing hints on my staycation, I took the plunge and bought some detailing products (have not detailed a car in 30 years or so) and set out to work in the driveway and garage. The TW stuff got rave reviews and is relatively easy to apply, and more importantly, I was able to get good results without a lot of skills in this area. Shined up my 2007 Civic Si which has not looked as good since 2007 when we had Shottalk getaway to World Woods. Unfortunately, eracer, wirehair, crossfire, and VTdivot are not frequent visitors to the forum any more, but they got see it when it was new.;)
View attachment 32034
View attachment 32035

Sweet looking ride but probably not squatch friendly lmao

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Not what I would have pictured you in, but still a nice looking car. Played golf with Eracer near Tampa, his dad's private course. Pics are on here somewhere. I miss those guys.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Not what I would have pictured you in, but still a nice looking car. Played golf with Eracer near Tampa, his dad's private course. Pics are on here somewhere. I miss those guys.
It’s more of a toy/weekend car. Primary daily is a Nissan Xterra Pro 4X.

Eracer and played with a few different folks as they came through Central Florida. Always a fun time, even when Glark snapped eracer’s 4 iron. :D

🔥 Latest posts