• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Evenroll ER2CS might also fit the bill. Looks similar to the Bell you referenced.
$$$…

Evenroll’s are nice putters, but when I buy in multiples I like to find them a bit cheaper. I could buy a couple of used Yes! Carolyns and send them out for refurbishment cheaper than one Evenroll.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Well there was a few new Scotties in the club house that the Titlleist rep dropped of, and I have been thinking about a new one (because the Three Titleist putters that are in the office just aint right, nor were the three others that I've since sold). Just so happend that one was just right. So, it came home with me. I removed (and saved) the original grip, cut it to my length (33"), and slid on a new Super Stroke 2.0. I may be ording a new weight set for it too. Also. I was thinking of getting a new set of irons. I was gaming the Mizuno MP 29s for A LONG time. Then got fit for the Titleist AP2s with Project X LZ 6.5 shafts. I wasnt 100% in love with the shafts, so 6 months later did another shaft fitting and wanted to go back to graphite. Found the Steelfiber i95 to be my new shaft. Decided I would put some Steelfibers in the Mizunos as well, but went with the i110s. As much as I love my MP29s, and and sexy as they are, I've been playing the AP2s more (more forgiving). I recently decided to go and see about a new set of shafts, and or MAYBE a new set of iron heads. Well, the Srixion ZX7s were pretty good, but the Miura TC-201 felt soooo much better. I found that the Steel fiber is the right shaft for me only I needed to be in a heavier profile. So the steel fiber i125s it is. So, after a few week long internal struggle and debate, I decided to pull the trigger on the Miuras. they showed up yesterday. Today I stated weighing the heads and trimming the shafts. I Like parallel tips so that I can trim them to exactly where I want them flex wise. With that I had to hone out the heads to .370, no problem. I now have the heads prepped, the shafts prepped, and the grips all weighed out and ready to go. Next I will calculate swing weighs, and determine if I need tip weights. Get that all sorted out in the morning, then tear apart my Vokey wedges to re-shaft them. Then glue everything up. I'm excited! After the build, I still have to do a ball fitting myself and determine the correct ball for me. Then finally do a new bag mapping session, and type up a new yardage matrix for my book. So much to do. Then, after all that I can go out and play, and kick Warbirdlover's butt!!!

Last edited:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Adams C-Groove Prospect putter.

Yes, C-Groove, but not Yes! C-Groove.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
Didn't exactly buy it today, but got it beginning of May - this was my first round with the cart.

it's an HDK Forester, although in SA it is branded EVG Rubo.

awesome cart

Got FM/AM Radio, reverse camera, bluetooth and it is 4x4.

Lithium Battery and runs brilliantly.

used 9% of the battery on 9 holes, which to me is brilliant.

Attachments

• Malmesbury 2.jpg
    Malmesbury 2.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Malmesbury 3.jpg
    Malmesbury 3.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Malmesbury.jpg
    Malmesbury.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 34

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Didn't exactly buy it today, but got it beginning of May - this was my first round with the cart.

awesome cart

NICE!

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I got a notice from Skycaddie that my old GPS would not work soon, but gave me a good deal on the new Skycaddie 400.............normally $300, for only $150 and my account on the old one would be good for the rest of the year. So am waiting for the new one to arrive in a day or two.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country

awesome cart

Very nice!!! We have a fleet of new Yamahas at my home course with all the options, so as long as they have enough, I'll use those.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I got a notice from Skycaddie that my old GPS would not work soon, but gave me a good deal on the new Skycaddie 400.............normally $300, for only $150 and my account on the old one would be good for the rest of the year. So am waiting for the new one to arrive in a day or two.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country

awesome cart

We have changed our entire fleet of rental carts to lithium powered. The last year our fleet was led acid batteries, we spent $24,000 on batteries. The clubhouse staff said they didn't want to ruin clothes with the acid. The maintenance staff said they didn't have time to check the battery water. (I was just coming on the Board at that time.) That clubhouse staff has all been replaced along with the superintendent we had at that time. Still, the lithium batteries take no daily maintenance. My cart is still lead acid. But, I keep checking the battery water. It should keep going as long as I'll be playing this frustrating game.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
Lithium is painless maintenance batteries, expensive to replace though, but have a much longer life span compared to acid batteries, I can easily play 4 rounds with my cart per charge, and i do not play straight golf currently. :)
We have changed our entire fleet of rental carts to lithium powered. The last year our fleet was led acid batteries, we spent $24,000 on batteries. The clubhouse staff said they didn't want to ruin clothes with the acid. The maintenance staff said they didn't have time to check the battery water. (I was just coming on the Board at that time.) That clubhouse staff has all been replaced along with the superintendent we had at that time. Still, the lithium batteries take no daily maintenance. My cart is still lead acid. But, I keep checking the battery water. It should keep going as long as I'll be playing this frustrating game.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
What is it….who makes it?
Jones Trouper R.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Picked up a set of pristine Ping i25's. Showed up the day before Thanksgiving. Day after Thanksgiving we got more snow than we had total all last winter. Course reopened today. Feel like temp was 24 degrees with wind. I opted to stay home at least one or two more days. Upper 50's to low 60's next week. Anxious to get them on the course and see how they act.

Had the 1984 Eye 2's in the bag the last few weeks. Amazing how good they still play after all these years. Won quite a few quarters with them.

🔥 Latest posts