• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What to do with my Cleveland TA3 irons?

Lefty_SnowBird

I received my new set of Titleist AP2 irons and there's no way i'm coming back after hitting them... So I have a 3i-PW set of Cleveland TA3 forged irons that i'm trying to figure out what to do with.

They are 5-6 year old clubs, not made for the newbies and are left-handed. In very good shape, but I wonder how much I could get for them. If i'm only gonna get like $100, maybe i'm better off keeping them, but then what do I do with them?

Any of you guys keep 2 sets of irons? If so, what do you use them for?

I have 2, no, make that 3 sets of irons. If you can't get enough for them to make it worthwhile, keep them. Maybe a friend will be a lefty and want to try out golf one of these days?

My wife and I both keep a second set of clubs, just in case anyone we know should come to visit or be in town without clubs, and want to go out for a round. Also like the idea, as we travel a lot and have not only had the airlines completely lose my wifes clubs one, but have on several occasion had to wait a day or so to get them back when they didn't make the flight. Just nice to know I have a set on the side which I am familiar with should the occasion arise.

My wife is a lefty, and as you likely know left handed clubs are a b'ch to find. So she actually bought extra woods for cheap when they lost hers, as it took about 3-5 months to order and piece together her set last time it happened.

I have 3 sets of irons & don't plan on getting rid of any of them. Nice to have the ability to switch brands & styles depending on my mood or how I am hitting or not hitting that day.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54