• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who where the people betting???

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't there a bet between members here for a dozen premium golf balls on Woods coming out of the Top 10 by the end of the year?

Well, if I still can read proper English, I think Mr Woods has fallen down to 17.

So, who is ready to pay? (If the bet was under the Top 20 then we'll have to wait a couple of weeks more :D)

Cheers...

I vaguely remember this and Lyle was involved-haven't seen him around lately. Although it's not the end of the year yet-or was it he had to just get out of the top 10 at any point?

Yeah, I remember...I was going to bet, until I realized the bet was going to take a year...figured I'd forget, so I backed out. Glad I did. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think if you look at how the rankings are tallied you will find that it would be very difficult to nearly impossible for Tiger to fall out of the top 10 this season. Mathematically I think he could play pretty poor this season and still stay top 10..........he would only need a few top 25 and one or two top 10s and he remains in the top 10 on the world golf rankings..

I think Fisher's mathematical predictions where a little bit out of place hehehehe

Oh, until 2012? Jeez, that's a long time from now. I'll still play though. I'll give you my email address, so you can remind me.

Isn't this a reassurance you didn't care about the "one year long" issue?

The real question will be if Tiger will fall out of the top 100 by the end of 2012.

Last year he did nothing. This year he is doing nothing. Unless he goes crazy later this year and next year, having basically ZERO world rankings points for 2 years will certainly drop him out of the top 100. Playing only 15 events doesn't help him either.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520