• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wie SECOND in the World Rankings now...

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://146.145.120.3/default.asp?c=thegolfchannel&page=golf-w/stat/world-women-golf-rank.htm

You go girl! :)

I don't know why they keep hyping this Pressel-Wie rivalry. How about Wie-Sorenstam or Wie-Creamer? I know they want to keep the rivalry US-born, and young, so Creamer is a much better fit than Pressel.

They can't do the Wie-vs. Koreans because first, there are too many of them, and second, they consistently kick US-born player's asses.

Can Wie take over the top spot from Sorenstam without a win? And only playing 8 tourneys? :)

I can't believe Creamer fell out of second. She finished 2nd on the money-list and had a win last year.

I guess this is set up even MORE than the men's insofaras what have you done for me lately? :)

2nd place already?

I think she's got a ways to go before she earns that ranking.

The LPGA ranking system is based on the last 15 events, so may agree or disagree with it. Personally, it looks WIErd that Wie is up there so fast, but if that's how they calculate it, then that's what it is.

EDSGolf said:
The LPGA ranking system is based on the last 15 events, so may agree or disagree with it. Personally, it looks WIErd that Wie is up there so fast, but if that's how they calculate it, then that's what it is.

So Kennedy was shot by Cuban Nationalists, right? :D

The system was just implemented, so there are flaws. But they'll all get worked out over the next 15 weeks. That will basically shore things up a bit better.

It will also take into account crying in post game interviews when you don't win, so I'm thinking that Pressel will climb the charts.

R35

It will also take into account crying in post game interviews when you don't win, so I'm thinking that Pressel will climb the charts

Cold. Very cold.

I heard she was doing a Nancy Lopez impersonation.

Granted, she's 17. But the fact remains, if you turn professional it should be because you are ready to face the adversity and pressures of being a professional.

If not, then continue to be 17 years old like 99.99999% of the population.

Should I cut her some slack? Sure. Am I going to? No. Soon she will realize that her money keeps her happy.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424