• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winter Project #1

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I don't like my 3-wood anymore I'm going to get a different one. I've got a buyer for the current one (I've had for three years). I've got a new stiff flex BB Solutions 130 chrome ion shaft already (best shaft ever made) for the new one and am going to order the Maltby KE4 15º head soon. How does that sound? :)

MALTBY KE4 FAIRWAY WOOD HEADS

Brothers Golf Solution Shafts

Winter project #2? I'm going to build the most illegal, cheating, outdrive sssmokin into the ground driver ever created by man. I'll start with the totally non-comforming Maltby Mr. Big 2 driver head and the UST V2 LD shaft at 47". :)

MALTBY MR. BIG 2 DRIVER HEAD

NoClones, No Copies, No Crap!

Cheater :D

I'm actually kind of liking the idea on that #2.

I doubt it could out-do my FT-3 though, for me, anyway.

And what will happen if you build the world's most illegal driver and he *still* hits it longer than you with a standard length, fully conforming, off-the-shelf driver?

I think I'd have to pack it in if that happened to me!

If that happens Sandy I might seriously consider taking up fishing... :)

At least you'd be able to reuse some of those shafts you've bought, adding some cork as a handle and some rings down the length of them to put the line in!

Dear god.. dude just strap a rocket to the ball and when u swing have a match light the fuse..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520