• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: BLADES

Miiiizzzzuuuunnnnooooo MP-33s.

I played with a guy who was using the new Titleist ZB-Forged(I think thats it) clubs, and he preferred the look of mine. hehehe. Practically drooling over them.

Try and find some Mizuno mp-14s. Those make for a rare and nice set of muscle backs. Blades are cool but Muscle backs are a little better. Just my honest opinion
mp14_med.jpg

Try and find some Mizuno mp-14s. Those make for a rare and nice set of muscle backs. Blades are cool but Muscle backs are a little better. Just my honest opinion

Aren't blades and muscle backs the same? I always thought they were...I could be wrong though.

They are.. But for the "blade" snobs, they don't consider them the same thing.

I got an ear full once when I mentioned I used blades, and asked what kind, I told them about the smoke rac tp muscle backs...

"Ohhhh, nice clubs, but they aren't blades....See, they aren't because....."

I zoned out, because the beer girl dropped a beer and bent over. So I can't explain it any further.

They are.. But for the "blade" snobs, they don't consider them the same thing.

I got an ear full once when I mentioned I used blades, and asked what kind, I told them about the smoke rac tp muscle backs...

"Ohhhh, nice clubs, but they aren't blades....See, they aren't because....."

I zoned out, because the beer girl dropped a beer and bent over. So I can't explain it any further.

Oh Ok I see, I think....

A little late coming but...

A muscle back is a type of club, see MP-67s, RAC TP MBs, etc.

A blade, for the purist, is one that offers no cavity. See MP-33s, etc.

i think for the most part, blades aren't really all that different from muscle backs. sure some muscle backs might be easier to hit, but they all require decent strikes especially longer irons.

i play blades and have been playing blades, but im not a purist, so i'd consider tp mb or mp 67 to be blades.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520