• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Project X 6.0 Taper 4-PW pulls

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone have any PX 6.0's kicking around in need of a home?

I need taper tip (.355T), +1/2" would be a winner, but standard length would be fine too.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

R35

Rock, PM what price your looking to get for those, I was looking for some shafts just recently, and decided to wait since my S300 and rifle 6.0s are fine for now.

I got quite a few offers and some geat deals on some, I'll pass them along for the ones in your range.

• Staff
The cheaper the better. I'm in no rush, 6 months til they get swung, so the best deal you have would be solid.

Thanks,

R35

Would you be interested in regular (non-PX) Rifle Flighted 6.5s? I have a set of TaylorMade 300s in the garage on those shafts, but I am thinking about pulling them and trying something else ( they are extra clubs ).

The other catch is that the 5 iron shaft is bent, and trashed, so it'd actually be 3,4,6-PW.

• Staff
Gotta be PX. They're for a friend, he was fitted for PX 6.0.

Thanks,

R35

Rock,

I was going to buy a set of PX 6.0 Flighted, 3-PW with some tour velvets on them. You could start with the 3i shaft, and have them perfectly 1/2 over.

$100 shipped is what I got the guy down on them.. If your interested, PM me and I'll pass the guys contact info along with it.

• Staff
Rock,

I was going to buy a set of PX 6.0 Flighted, 3-PW with some tour velvets on them. You could start with the 3i shaft, and have them perfectly 1/2 over.

$100 shipped is what I got the guy down on them.. If your interested, PM me and I'll pass the guys contact info along with it.

Rifle PX shafts are dedicated for each iron. Hardstepping like this would defeat the purpose of the profile that is designed for PX flight.

No shipping outside the US. :dead:

R35

Rifle PX shafts are dedicated for each iron. Hardstepping like this would defeat the purpose of the profile that is designed for PX flight.

No shipping outside the US. :dead:

R35

Oh I know that, I just was saying it's possible to have them 1/2 without extensions.

They are standard. 3-PW

I'm trying to convince him that he needs a standard length. I think he's coming around. He plays standard now, so why he thinks he needs to increase his length (insert joke here) is beyond me.

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35