• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTS: Taylormade R7 XD 3-P & CG10 wedges

digger21

Reaction score
R7s have been SOLD! Wedges are still available.

FOR PICTURES EMAIL ME OR PM ME, Id post the link but it wont allow me to yet.

Also have 2 CG10 wedges available for sale...

1 54 deg chrome 2 dot
1 60 deg gun metal 2 dot

I havent used either one at all this year, however I played them for about 10-13 rounds last year. Both still have great grooves and play marks. Pictures also found in the link above. Id like $45 shipped each.

Id like to say that these sales rely on whether or not I get a call today from the guy that was supposed to buy them. However seeing as how he hasnt contacted me the last 2 days and seems to be avoiding me, its safe to say they will be available. Ive just had the worst luck selling these irons, people dont know how to keep thier word as of late.

Also if you buy the irons AND a wedge, or both, I will make a deal and take some more money off.

Ebay name is bmxdigger21, and I just got done doing a trade with footballking732. I know im new but hopefully my rep so far and my ebay name has merit :)

Thanks for looking, and contact me at alexseamount AT hotmail.com or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

i can vouch for this guy.. we recently did a swap of drivers with no problems.

R7 XDs are sold, the wedges are still available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520