• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2 out of 3 ain't bad

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife was off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week and I had a long box arrive each and every day. I was able to get the first two in under the radar for successful stealth ho's, but she heard the doorbell today. :(

She did not see the box, but I am pretty sure she knows what it was. :D

I can live with that, if I can get a stealth ho in 2 out of 3 times everybody stays happy and the total volume count remains a mystery. ;)

Tomorrow, the range.

My set of i10's are itching for their debut and the contents of the other two boxes need to be worked in as well. I am glad that I am not superstitious or anything as my i10's work order was started on Friday June 13th and the order was placed from Edwin Watts Store #13. :D Maybe it is a sign I should have ordered a set of i3's instead?

:smilie_pi

Congrats thats a good ratio, let us know how the i10's go.

Have you ever considered just telling her, or getting her to start playing? That's how I do it. Of course, I ho about 1% of what you do....

Buy some flowers... long stem flowers, and place them in one of your recent arriving long boxes. Give them to her as a gift.

Future long boxes just might become flowers for her. She'll likely worry less about boxes arriving, and might even encourage a box now and then. :thumbs up:

She golfs. Not much, but she golfs. Its not so much getting golf clubs delivered, its just the volume. :D

As far as flowers go, the cat eats them so she does not like flowers. :p

I am hoping this is it for a while. If I can not figure it out with what I have in stock, I never will.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301