• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Ryder Cup

Something to ponder regarding team spirit. The European team has always included the caddies in preparations. They travel and stay with the players over the last several Ryder Cups. They are treated extremely well. As far as I know the US caddies are left to their own devices. If the US won I can't see this happending.

It's pretty funny stuff.

I'm curious what the ratings for the Ryder Cup were this year in Europe vs here.

Even when I was a die hard golf fan I really didn't care about the RC. I mean I would care who won the East Podunk Open on the Nationwide tour, but could care less about the RC.

I bet a lot of American golf fans are the same way and would be willing to bet deep down that many of our Pros feel that way.

Point is, it's a way bigger deal in Europe to be on and wind a Ryder Cup.

Maybe I don't understand the role he played...but doesn't he just chose who plays what days?
Yup. I think he picks the unis too. Some captains delegate that to their wife though.

Yup. I think he picks the unis too. Some captains delegate that to their wife though.
I'd make it look like Colombia's cycling uniforms...

1410807332000-womencycling.jpg

You want to see Phil in one of those? :confused:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35