• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 Famer's Insurance Open

Y'all know my post had just a little bit of "internet baiting" in it, don't you???? ;) Thought the kid played a great last round, eagling two par 5's.
Oh I totally see what you did there, I was simply counter serving. Rahm was ranked #1 as an amateur for like 60 weeks in a row. Pretty damn impressive.

The PGA Tour field gets more level every year. On any given week, there are hundreds of contenders. Be interesting to watch the top 10 rated guys once they shake the rust off.
Agreed! Day and DJ both missing the cut? Crazy.

Also, I believe Tiger will be fine. Will he dominate like he did before? I don't think so but he's still probably the GOAT and that deserves respect. He'll contend and I believe win at least another major or 2.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Agreed! Day and DJ both missing the cut? Crazy.

Also, I believe Tiger will be fine. Will he dominate like he did before? I don't think so but he's still probably the GOAT and that deserves respect. He'll contend and I believe win at least another major or 2.
Easily the GOOT (Greatest Of OUR Time), but not all-time.

Easily the GOOT (Greatest Of OUR Time), but not all-time.
I get what you are saying and it definitely has merit. For me he is either 1A or 1B. Jack's record stands alone and his runner ups are 2nd to none...I'm making your point for you...Jack's number 1 unless Tiger turns back the clock 10 years and somehow catches him. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520