• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 Masters Discussion Thread

I'm going with Gazpacho, Empanadas, Paella, and Crema Catalana being served at the champions dinner.

So, Woods heads into The Masters with some personal legal problems with an ex. Can he keep his mind focused on the game? Or, will this and the pressures of keeping his back in tact negatively affect his concentration? Some comments I've read from practice round observers seem to suggest he is finding fairways and playing quite well. Freddy Couples played a practice round with him today and could not quit raving about his game.

So, Woods heads into The Masters with some personal legal problems with an ex. Can he keep his mind focused on the game? Or, will this and the pressures of keeping his back in tact negatively affect his concentration? Some comments I've read from practice round observers seem to suggest he is finding fairways and playing quite well. Freddy Couples played a practice round with him today and could not quit raving about his game.

Damn right!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?