• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3 million hits.....first time ever!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank all of you for the steady growth of the site.
Without your participation, we would be nothing.

In June, we saw 3 million hits for the very first time. A "hit" is a new page load. every time some one visits the site and clicks a hit is created.

Stats are up all across the board, 4400 daily visitors is super cool!

Thanks! :)
stats.jpg

How many of those were from Rock?

Bragger, u know that Jeff just doesnt have the time to look away from his farm sites (;)) :D

Farm sites? Yuck, I hate farming.

Now, if you mean "adult" sites, yeah, sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dave has it exactly right.....you guy's ARE twats.
knock it off.

dave has it exactly right.....you guy's ARE twats.
knock it off.

Sling: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

Peasant: Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.

Sling: I am your king!

Peasant: Well, I didn't vote for you.

Sling: You don't vote for kings.

Peasant: Well, how did you become King, then?

Sling: The Lady of the Lake,...
[angels sing] ...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. [singing stops]
That is why I am your king!

A Different Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Sling: Be quiet!

ADP: Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Sling: Shut up!

ADP: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Sling: Shut up, will you? Shut up!

03_denni.jpg

Nice numbers, Sling. Great numbers starting in January. Looks like its going to be a good year in 2007 for shottalk. Its gotta be the hats. :D

Nice numbers, Sling. Great numbers starting in January. Looks like its going to be a good year in 2007 for shottalk. Its gotta be the hats. :D
Nah, it's the witty commentary from folks like Eracer, Jeff, wbl...wait, maybe it IS the hats!!!!:laugh:

That's an insane jump in the number of "vistits" from last month to this (June).

Bots?

R35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

FedEx Ranking