• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A few swings from the range

How's it going man? Yeah, I shouldn't have got bent out of shape, I just didn't think it was OTT but could be wrong. I just put up more and looking like heading in the right direction. Still waiting for them to be active. I've got blisters forming and a sore back. Hit a crapload of balls today.

Your video is active.. I had a server crash this weekend.

It was my video processing server.. so I had to scramble and get everything onto another server..

Needless to say.. I am having some issues with video processing.

Missing codecs are the main problem..

Here's a non-golf tip. ALWAYS have redundant drives on production servers or you will miss a day at the beach on Memorial Weekend.

Thanks Rick, it's much appreciated. Next time, go to the beach though, I would rather wait.

I went again today and really feeling like things are piecing together. I'm hitting the ball very high though, my 9.5* driver is like an 11* now. Carrying the TP longer than I did the FTi and I know the TP is spinning way less. Let me just say that in another few weeks I'll have a vid that's going to knock your socks off. My setup is now the mirror image of what it was, reverse K now. I'm taking the club back outside the hands and a full shoulder turn against the right leg. Drives were ridiculous. I almost hit it all the way up the hill to the top. Carried the 250 uphill by 10yds. and I'm not talking about a freak one, I mean every one. Based on what I was getting at that range vs. course yardage, I'd be looking at 10-15yds. longer of pure carry with the driver. It's going to take some time though, I'm changing a lot of stuff all at once. Feels very, very unnatural at this point.

Here's a little preview. I had to doctor this thing up a bit to add light. It's a clip from a little postition check video I did a few minutes ago. This is a full swing, in the downswing. I had to show this to somebody... I'm so excited, estatic, holy crap... can you see that lag? I'll have another vid soon. It's going to take a little while since I'm basically mirror imaging my old setup and getting so wide a turn. This is going to so awesome, I might actually have a real golf swing soon. :D

aalittlepreview.jpg
aalittlepreview.jpg

Here's a little preview. I had to doctor this thing up a bit to add light. It's a clip from a little postition check video I did a few minutes ago. This is a full swing, in the downswing. I had to show this to somebody... I'm so excited, estatic, holy crap... can you see that lag? I'll have another vid soon. It's going to take a little while since I'm basically mirror imaging my old setup and getting so wide a turn. This is going to so awesome, I might actually have a real golf swing soon. :D

View attachment 8180

looks good ez. i'm glad you're trying to overhaul to more "accepted" golf swing. not that yours were bad, but w/ even small inconsistancy w/ your old swing will result in even more inconsistant result. if you get the fundamentals down and keep working at it, little bit of inconsistancy in your new swing wouldn't be as bad. mostly in timing/rhythm.

Here's a little preview. I had to doctor this thing up a bit to add light. It's a clip from a little postition check video I did a few minutes ago.
Wait, what? You had to go to the doctor because you were feeling light-headed after after you made a video with a prostitute?

Here's a vid from the range yesterday evening. Hitting the ball well but still a lot to work on. Only really good thing I can take from it is it's shorter, shortest driver swing by a ton I've seen from myself. The setup is getting better and the takaway is nice and wide. Pivot is still messy and starting down with arms and sliding. Little by little, it's not going to happen all in a week I guess. Hitting everything high and long though. I know for sure I'm hitting nearly a full club longer with the irons. Killing the driver long and high but getting the occasional pull hook. I can see the left breaking down it seems as the right takes over, maybe a flip move?

http://www.swingacademy.com/swinganalysistool.aspx?id=986

Wait, what? You had to go to the doctor because you were feeling light-headed after after you made a video with a prostitute?
Oh come on. That was at least a little funny...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520