• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Rave for Pinemeadow golf! Must read!

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Reaction score
I started buying Pinemeadow gear a few months ago and realized I hit their stuff pretty good. I ordered a "pre owned" club from them back in late December. It was rated as "very good" but when I received it, it was like new. After playing several rounds with it I started to notice the shaft making a squeek that turned into a cracking noise. I called them and they said to send it back and they would take a look at it, maybe replace the shaft. I just received it back from them. They sent me a brand new club! I paid for a "pre owned" and they sent me a brand new one, in the plastic! Thats great customer satisfaction! I called them and thanked them. They are a great company. So far I own two of their drivers, a putter, and a command 3i hybrid. I'll buy some irons from them when I get the itch, but I kinda like my Precept's still. Check the out Custom Golf Clubs by Pinemeadow

*I do not work for them:laugh:

Stick with your Precept irons. I'm sure they are much higher quality than Pinemeadow clones. Not trying to sound rude whatsoever, but I would look at decent used OEM or component clubs over new clones any day. That is good customer service though. Sounds like something Callaway would do (I know people with similar experiences through Callaway).

Stick with your Precept irons. I'm sure they are much higher quality than Pinemeadow clones. Not trying to sound rude whatsoever, but I would look at decent used OEM or component clubs over new clones any day. That is good customer service though. Sounds like something Callaway would do (I know people with similar experiences through Callaway).
Yeah, I like my Precepts!
I hit my Father in laws R7 (draw) pretty darn good but I didnt want to spend that kind of $....so I bought Pinemeadows version of it. The Tour 780 draw driver. I can hit it just as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520