• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adidas is Amazing

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want to buy a pair of shoes with virtually a "never ending" warranty get a pair.

Almost 2 years ago I bought a pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0 at Dick's for over $100. I had never spent that much on shoes but had it at the time so what the heck. I got the size I normally wear, 11-1/2. After playing a few times in them they were killing my feet. I contacted Adidas and they said they would send a larger size (12-1/2) and give me a return ticket for the old ones. So I got the new ones and played them (LOT'S).

This fall I was replacing the cleats and the left shoe had two that just spun which usually means the plate inside broke. I wrote Adidas, not expecting any, but just maybe a idea on how to change those two cleats and the guy said to have Dick's call a number etc etc.

Well, I got a call from Dick's today saying my new Powerband 3.0 shoes are on their way!

You can't beat that kind of service. Heck, if TaylorMade is as good I might have to play their stuff... (no, I didn't say that).....

Very nice!

Had a similar experience with FootJoy. Bought a pair of reelfit shoes with a 2 year waterproof warranty. Played a year and half with em(and I play a LOT of golf, 136 official rounds last year not counting scrambles and such) and they developed a small leak in the toe. Sent them to FJ and they gave me a brand new pair... and they were beat to shit when I sent them in!

Taylormade IS Adidas and their customer service is TOPS.

I just wish I could get the Powerband 3's in Lime Green and Purple then I could mix and match with my bright yellow ones. Great shoes.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520