• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

All you can can play golf!!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
Reaction score
So I just wanted to gloat a little for you northern guys who are shoveling snow and putting on carpet.

While our weather isn't going to be much nicer, I can atleast go play with some long sleeves and a light jacket on.

48*, no chance of rain, sunny and dry course. All you can play, all weekend long for $39 bucks with a cart. Normally this place is in the $70 a round range per 18.

I believe I'm going to have a feast this weekend and try and get atleast 45 holes in Saturday or Sunday..

So for what little you guys are playing... I'll make up for it!!
awww.reuniongolfclub.com_sites_images_614_Reunion_Golf_Club_161.jpg

Very nice indeed! I can play... just not as much as I would like!

It's going to be 3* when I go to work tomorrow. Snow has no hope of melting As we only have more coming and won't get much over 20* for the next 10days at least. Can't even go to the range.

It's going to be 3* when I go to work tomorrow. Snow has no hope of melting As we only have more coming and won't get much over 20* for the next 10days at least. Can't even go to the range.

And explain to me WHY anyone would want to live there? :confused:

48 degrees? BRRRRR! That's about what it is here in the a.m. I won't tell you that it's been in the lower 70's around here.

And explain to me WHY anyone would want to live there? :confused:

Because our summers are far better than yours. Less humidity.

And you guys are wearing a jacket for 48ºF? Thats short sleeve weather.

-15 this morning at 7:30.you suck.:killersmiley:

At 50º we fill up the pools...:D

Aren't they already full from skating on them all winter?

I'll be playing 18 before work tomorrow morning. Should be around 45 or so at tee off (~7:15a). We've been warm all week though with daily highs hitting 70.

The humidity ain't nothing but a thang' when your used to it!!!

And yeah.. with a 28* low, 48* high, I'm gonna wear a jacket, and some under armour. :)

Oh, and can your cart girls do this in Oct? NOT!!!
az.about.com_d_studenttravel_1_0_b_J_karen_hitching.jpg

Because our summers are far better than yours. Less humidity.

And you guys are wearing a jacket for 48ºF? Thats short sleeve weather.

Granted our summers are hotter. But.........., with moisture wicking shirts and shorts, I can dress to survive the heat and still play golf. And in the winter, I can wear a mock neck Under Armour undershirt, with a long sleeve polo and play on all but our coldest days, can you say that? ;)

BTW, I played 18 today, 54º for the high. :thumbs up:

J/K, I really hate it for ya'll up there in the cold northern states. And I seriously don't see how or why ya'll put up with it. There is no way I would.

Learn to enjoy winter sports; skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, hockey, curling (a friend of mine is actually one of the top curlers in the country, stupid fricken game if you ask me), icefishing, etc.

If the course is open I will wear a couple layers when it's in the teens. I've done it in years past, probably won't this year though, I've got too much sense now.

When I lived in Kenosha, nobody ever heard of curling other than as an Olympic sport. Moved up here 4 years ago & was shocked to find out the highschools actually have it as a class. Portage, Pardeville, etc have their own curling rinks or whatever the hell they are actually called.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520