• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody ever see/use the Tour Blue putter?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Reaction score
These are being sold in Nervada bobs near me for £99. I always fancied a nice looking heel toe traditional blade style putter like a newport. I'm thinking of unloading the back up Scotty American Classic and getting hold of one of these as my back up putter. Has anybody ever used one of these? I know when they 1st came out a few years ago they where the most expensive putter on sale at £299 because there milled out of titanium with tungsten weights, so they didn't have many takers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Callaway-Tour...yZ115280QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Never noticed it before but she sure is a purty thing!! :) I wouldn't mind having one of those.

Ya, they've been around for about 4 years. Great putters, excellent feel. But $500 at an opening price point to compete with Scotty and Bettinardi, that's a bit harsh.

The #2 is a spitting image to my #2 White Hot, sans insert. However, the milled face is just awesome.

They're going for around $109CDN these days, new in the bag.

R35

Found a review on it!! Also, you can get these brand new now for $118 in the US. :)

Model Reviewed:
Callaway Tour Blue TT2
Summary:
I've been a Scotty Cameron user for a long time and have a healthy collection of his putters...all great. Having said that, I bought a TT2 in the spring of 2004 and have used it many times along with my Camerons and I can't belive that this line of putters doesn't get more play than they do!

Great putter...quality is second to none and a step or two above the Odessy line for sure...not that they're bad putters, they're great.

The touch and feel of the TT2 is great on any type of green...the grip, the line of the putter and the unique blue and gold finish all add to a superior product.

The one drawback is, I'm sure, the price. I got mine on Ebay for under $200.00 and that was a year ago...yet, I still see the putter listed on many internet resellers around $300.00.

I would recommend that if you're in the market for an upscale putter (yea, I know they're pricey, but you only go around once and look at what we all spend on drivers that we use only a handfull of times during a round) that you give the Tour Blue line a try...great putter, but try it for yourself.
Customer Service:
Callaway is always good.
Similar Products Used:
Scotty Cameron's, six versions, including the Red X2.

I remember seeing them when they 1st came out and just looked away because of the price. I thought these ones I've seen recently may have been a new cheaper line but if there the real deal then I think I will get one for £99 from Nervada bobs. I get a £5 discount with a card from a local public course so it'll only be £94 for a putter that originally sold for £299. I love the finish on them BTW it looks like an oil puddle on the road great in the sun.

That was one of my favorite putters, where did you find it new for 125? I can only find used ones.

Linky with pics!

Linky with pics!

The ebay link on the 1st post has some pics.

Demon, do an ebay search there are plenty in the UK. Also Nervada bobs are selling them for £99 over here as well. I'm sure WBL will point you in the right direction for one in the US.

Thats a very handsome putter.

I hit it a few times and liked the putter, I just didnt want to pay 300.00 for it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520