• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone else sick of...

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Clown.jpg
this clown???

I hope Bama rolls up A&M!!!

Last edited:
  • Staff
Meh, I don't watch the Oscars, either.
It's ok, here's the rundown of the movie.

Title: Johnny Douche Bag
Cast: Johnny Manziel (playing himself)
Plot Summary: The son of old Texas oil money, Johnny tries to break away from the ties that labeled him the diminutive QB from Kerrville TX, gets bypassed by majority of top college football teams, except Texas A&M. Johnny "Football" has magical run and leads the Aggies back to relevance in their first season in the SEC, all while capturing the hearts of football fans and writers everywhere. Johnny's season his highlighted by his winning the Heisman trophy which acknowledges college football's best player. During the off season the public's opinion of Mr. Football sours as his childish and immature behavior becomes legend and reaches rock bottom when Johnny gets busted for signing autographs "that he didn't know were going to be sold for profit." Johnny goes into his sophomore season in the spotlight, but for the wrong reasons, and seems to love the fact that he went from hero to villain over the off season.

There appears to be a sequel in the works...

1378950246343.jpg

So a ponzi scheme exploded today, this guy " hodge" being a sports "madoff" type screwing up athletes by being both an agent and a financial investor for them. In this mix is a Bama tackle named Fluker whom the investigating feds found potentially took money from Hodge. So there goes a national championship. Or prehaps Nick Saban cant "threepeat" the national championship this year. I wonder how thats gonna play on saturday.

Just read the story, looks like several players from the SEC. Not cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520