• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone have the SkyGolf SG4 temp cart mount?

RockDawg

I am just wondering if the unit is adjustable side to side as well as up and down once it's clamped on a cart. I want to be able to position it so both riders can easily read it. All the pics I've seen of it aren't very conclusive on this matter. Thanks!

I have an SG3 and I've seen one but don't own the temporary cart mount. The GPS holder is on a "ball mount" so you can adjust the position about 300° in almost any direction.

Personally I can't see paying $70 for a $2 piece of molded plastic on a cheap cast pole clamp. It's one of my only gripes with SkyGolf -- their accessories are way overpriced and no one discounts them.

Instead of the SkyGolf mount I got one of these instead:

eBay: Cup Holder Mount Sky Caddie Skycaddie SG3 SG4 (item 270112181092 end time Jul-19-07 09:17:52 PDT)

Works great and is about 1/3 the price. That ebay store also has several other SG3/4 mounts (including cart mounts) at a reasonable price as well. Just search for "SG3" or "SG4".

By the way, the SG3 and SG4 are based on Magellan eXplorist GPS units so any accessories for the Magellan GPS (cases, chargers, mounts, etc.) will work with the SG3 or SG4.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?