• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bad weather for Bravo.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Reaction score
Hey Bravo - hope all is well on the homefront. Those are some nasty storms rolling through 'Bama.

Shit.....give us a shout when you are able to come out of hiding.

From the looks of things, it's all south of his neck of the woods. Still not good for those south of him tho, yikes...

Keep safe, B.

R35

It was a crazy day...

At 10:00 am, I get a call on my cell. Schools are closing at Noon. My wife is home sick so I have to go to the elementary school to get my little one. Oldest is at the high school and needs to hitch home with somebody.

It is blowing hard all afternoon and I stay home and work out of the home office. The TV stations have gone to full time weather coverage and we've got a lot of sirens going off in the area...which means there is a tornado watch in the county.

Fortunately for us, all of the weather radar showed it moving north of us. I am in the southern part of the county and the northern part got hit pretty hard with straight line winds. No tornado activity though...

Of course, this morning we saw the high school in the southern part of the state that got devastated. A direct hit. 8 kids killed.

Apparently they did a poor job of getting their evacuation order out early enough. Those kids should have been at home when the tornado hit the building....

One thing I DID see on The Today Show this morning was an improvement however.

US Army helicopters evacuating injured people to regional hospitals within two hours of the tornado hitting the town. Quite a bit different reaction than the Katrina fiasco.

We've all seen it hundreds of times...you've got to pay attention and react.

The good news is the beautiful weather that inevitably follows....playing tomorrow morning at 8:00.

Thanks for thinking of us. appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424