• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Golf Movie Ever?

VAGolf

MHS Varsity Golf 09'
Reaction score
What do you think is the best golf movie of all time? My top 3 are Caddyshack, Tin Cup, and The Greatest Game Ever Played.

umm...... the only wo I've seen are happy gillmore and caddy shack. I learned ediquiate from happy gilmore, but I learned life skills from caddy shack, so caddy shak is my no-1 fav.

he beat a dude with gardening tools!

Caddyshack is a classic, but Tin Cup is my favorite. Costner is great in it and Renee Russo is HOT!!!!!!!!!

I would have to go with Tin Cup.

I'm not big on slapstick, so Caddyshack isn't my favorite, but it is a classic and Bill Murray is brilliant. And Lacey Underalls is farking hot. (Remember the days when some actresses didn't have fake hooters?)

I keep hearing that Dead Solid Perfect is great, but it's not available on DVD and I've never seen it show up on cable. (I have my DVR set to automatically record it if it pops up.)

Caddyshack is a classic, but Tin Cup is my favorite. Costner is great in it and Renee Russo is HOT!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah. Rene Russo can analyze me any day. Definitely one of the top ten sexiest women alive.

Don't forget The Legend of Bagger Vance. Which really should have been titled "The Legend of Trying To Convince People That Matt Damon Could Play Golf." God, what a horrific swing. The guy who played Bobby Jones, however, had what looked like a beautiful golf swing. And it had Charlize Theron, another total hottie, in it.

Come to think of it, all the stars in these movies had awful swings: Chevy Chase, Kevin Costner - they all sucked.

Seems to be a trend there. Golf movie = hot actress + actor who can't swing a club.

1. Caddyshack
2. Bagger Vance
3. Tin Cup

What is this Caddie House movie you speak of?

Oh wow, I had completely forgot how hot Charlize Theron looked in Bagger Vance. But then again, she looks hot in everything she is in except that one movie when she tried to look bad.

The 200 lb hooker serial killer movie? Never saw it, for that reason.

"Monster" -biopic of Aileen Wuornos, a Florida serial killer.

Theron won the best actress Oscar for it. Christina "Fivehead" Ricci is in it as well.

Charlize Theron as a lesbian serial killer is so very wrong on so many levels.:(

Who can name the James Bond (007) movie in which he plays golf?

Come to think of it, all the stars in these movies had awful swings: Chevy Chase, Kevin Costner - they all sucked.

I caught Caddyshack on "DVD on TV" a couple weeks ago, where they have lots of background information. The kid who played Danny Noonan basically learned to play golf for that movie... and his swing is great! Also hilarious was that he ( Micheal O'Keefe ) uses this role to get on courses to this day. When he's travelling and wants to get in a round, he just calls up some course and casually mentions that he's "Noonan" and bingo, there's a line of guys who want him in their foursome.

There is only one golf movie, Caddyshack.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301