• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BIRD HOUSE UPDATE

Slingblade61 Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Why do you need to 'mark' potato's? Don't the green tops give them away?

:biglol:
They were afraid that they wouldn't be able to tell the potatoe plants from the weeds...............!!????!!!!
JEFF4i Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> You're neighbors are freakin awesome sssmokin.
He's an over-the-road truck driver, JEFF...............If you'd like to meet him when he goes through your area, I'd be glad to arrange it.

Next time I come up & play Waushara we are going to have to stop at your house afterwards just so I can gaze at those bird houses.

He's an over-the-road truck driver, JEFF...............If you'd like to meet him when he goes through your area, I'd be glad to arrange it.

I'm good man, I'm good. You should mess with his head one night and just starting pulling out random flags.

or moved them to another portion of the yard.

Well, the snow is gone and the neighbors planted potatoes in their garden surrounded by birdhouses. This is how they marked where they had put in their potatoe plants. Zaphod..............is this how you do it in your fields???

I learn something every day. Guess I'm going out to flag my fields. I think if I am going to do that I shall also assign a name for each individual plant. Starting with Abner and working through ZEB. Then I shall go with Sur Names so each identity is preserved.

What a better way to pass time?????

Wi-Golfer Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Next time I come up & play Waushara we are going to have to stop at your house afterwards just so I can gaze at those bird houses.
Absolutely.............we can all have a beer and also, be sure to bring your cameras.......LOL.
JEFF4i Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2"> Originally Posted by sssmokin

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I'm good man, I'm good. You should mess with his head one night and just starting pulling out random flags.
Youngun5 Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> or moved them to another portion of the yard.
Great idea...........maybe just move them about 2 inches to the left. My wife said she's gonna sneak out and put in little parsley leaves in each spot so they think they're coming up already.
zaphod Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2"> Originally Posted by sssmokin
Well, the snow is gone and the neighbors planted potatoes in their garden surrounded by birdhouses. This is how they marked where they had put in their potatoe plants. Zaphod..............is this how you do it in your fields???
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I learn something every day. Guess I'm going out to flag my fields. I think if I am going to do that I shall also assign a name for each individual plant. Starting with Abner and working through ZEB. Then I shall go with Sur Names so each identity is preserved.

What a better way to pass time?????
LOL...........I'll give them that hint. I'll tell them it's from an expert on the subject. I can't wait to hear the names that they give their little plants.

Come on, this has been going on too long. I just want one picture with a birdhouse that met a 1/4 stick of dynamite or a 12 gauge blast. :laugh:

You want a real soap opera? Someone should email these people a link to this thread!

You want a real soap opera? Someone should email these people a link to this thread!

Or get their address & mail them a video of Deliverance, somehow I doubt they have a DVD player.

MCDavis Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> You want a real soap opera? Someone should email these people a link to this thread!
Several years ago, the girl that was living with me, put them on hold when they called so she could take another call. They got so mad that they "feuded" with us for about 3 years..............no sh$@&**$t!!! That's when the first fence went up. It's another story but it was about 8 feet tall, and one day a strong wind blew it over on top of their vehicles (VERY funny). They cut it down to it's present size and put it back up.

Several years ago, the girl that was living with me, put them on hold when they called so she could take another call. They got so mad that they "feuded" with us for about 3 years..............no sh$@&**$t!!! That's when the first fence went up. It's another story but it was about 8 feet tall, and one day a strong wind blew it over on top of their vehicles (VERY funny). They cut it down to it's present size and put it back up.
You need to move.

You should put up a pick of the Halloween dummies you put out in front of your house during that feud. :biglol:

(Aped the neighbors perfectly).....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424