• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Butch Harmon Dumps Daly

I think he is getting difficult to watch on tv. It looks like everything is a struggle for him when hes out there.

Apart from eating and drinking

Daly had a sponsors exemption for Bay Hill. He missed the pro am today. I heard he also lost Hooters and 84 Lumber as sponsors.

I had to laugh when I heard this on the radio this morning.
It seems Mr. Daly spent a 2 hour rain delay during the PODS in the hooters beer tent. :laugh:

To be fair, Daly missing his tee time and getting booted was a miscommunication between him and the tourny officials. He was told his time was 9:47, which was in fact him time for Thursdays first round, not his pro am time. He was on route to the course when we was notified of his DQ.

Daly had a sponsors exemption for Bay Hill. He missed the pro am today. I heard he also lost Hooters and 84 Lumber as sponsors.

Link? First I have heard or seen of this anywhere?
I for one doubt it as Daly and the owner of 84Lumber are the best of friends.

Wouldnt you love to have a drink with that guy and here some of his stories, I bet he can still beat us on the coarse hammered.

Wouldnt you love to have a drink with that guy and here some of his stories, I bet he can still beat us on the coarse hammered.

Not a chance. The guy threw away his life and his abilities.

I'd rather drink with a dead elk.

R35

astatic.flickr.com_105_303169863_bbe7b3bd2d.jpg

Hey Rock, remember that time we got drunk and you hung those stripper's underwear on my antlers? Pass me a beer please. Oh, c'mon you know I like Moosehead.

Daly obviously has mental problems, some have even noted the possibility of being bi-polar. I have sympathy for the guy.

I had to laugh when I heard this on the radio this morning.
It seems Mr. Daly spent a 2 hour rain delay during the PODS in the hooters beer tent. :laugh:

Didn't he come out with John Gruden as his new caddy as well?
icon10.gif
They both had to pretty lit to come up with that one... I can just picture them all half $hitfaced "EEhhh big Jon, who's your caddy!!" "Well how bout you coach Gruden!!".

I have to wonder who really dumped who here? Kind of seems like Daly could give 2 $hits what Butch thought if he's going to pull antics like that.

If he just stays in shape enough to play he's going to make a fortune on the Champions Tour till his liver craps out about 62 or so.

Hey Rock, remember that time we got drunk and you hung those stripper's underwear on my antlers? Pass me a beer please. Oh, c'mon you know I like Moosehead.
Post of the month.

OMG - the elk.... I love it!

astatic.flickr.com_105_303169863_bbe7b3bd2d.jpg

Stripper?

Underwear?

I remember you and the Elk....and the fireworks....:D

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters