• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bye, Bye Burress

There needs to be more clauses in the contract to cut players loose for conduct. The players have way to much control.

MMMMM the Cowboys could be interesting with 3 probowl receivers.

Until Romo hurts his wittle finger again, :D

Hope he is gone for good.

Hopefully Pierce gets out of this and learns his GD lesson. As for Burress, Giants can do without him. It's a shame, really. This guy is looking at having ruined a career that was headed for HOF #'s and possibly an integral part of a Giants dynasty. At least a string of very good Giants teams, starting with the biggest Superbowl upset in history.

Hopefully Pierce gets out of this and learns his GD lesson. As for Burress, Giants can do without him. It's a shame, really. This guy is looking at having ruined a career that was headed for HOF #'s and possibly an integral part of a Giants dynasty. At least a string of very good Giants teams, starting with the biggest Superbowl upset in history.

Plus, how big an asshat does a guy need to be to accidentally shoot himself in the leg? A bigger tool at this point would be hard to find.

Plus, how big an asshat does a guy need to be to accidentally shot himself in the leg? A bigger tool at this point would be hard to find.

He's a great receiver tho. And that, as I mentioned before, looms larger for the NFL.

He'll get a slap on the wrist and be back in 6 weeks.

R35

He's a great receiver tho. And that, as I mentioned before, looms larger for the NFL.

He'll get a slap on the wrist and be back in 6 weeks.

R35

I don't know about that one. That handgun charge carries a little more than the average slap.

This will be a minimum 1 year suspension for the gun charge. My guess is the Giants release him before next Sunday.

This will be a minimum 1 year suspension for the gun charge. My guess is the Giants release him before next Sunday.

Strahan was doubting it.

I think the big question is, "How long will he serve, if at all?"

Strahan was doubting it.

I think the big question is, "How long will he serve, if at all?"

Yep. You guys are forgetting that these guys aren't like the rest of us. They are on a completely different level.

I mean, can you justify paying a guy 50 million bucks and he can't even spell his own name? :ugly25:

R35

I mean, can you justify paying a guy 50 million bucks and he can't even spell his own name? :ugly25:

R35

It can be easily justified from a business standpoint. You pay him 50 million, he brings in 100 million. This means he is worth every penny. Writing his name means shit to you at that point.

He went to court today. Released on $100K bail. Charges carries a minimum 3 1/2 yrs. prison time. Ouch.

Yep, saw a few laywer on TV talking about it. Said NY has really been making a stand on guns, and that Burress shouldnt expect any special treatment at all. In fact he may become the poster boy for look what can happen regardless of who you are.

He went to court today. Released on $100K bail. Charges carries a minimum 3 1/2 yrs. prison time. Ouch.

Unless he's released with probabation with orders to be a role model.

You heard it here first. The NFL is bigger than NY.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427