• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Camouflage 10* Driver

camogolfer

Reaction score
The Kodiak SL3 driver was conceived to hit longer, straighter drives. This technology works by expanding the titanium shape which creates a larger footprint and slightly shallower face that improves the MOI (Moment of Inertia). The higher the MOI the more forgiving the club will be. In addition to the new shape, the sole has a raised alignment design which reduces drag and makes it easier to get the driver started in the proper direction. Overall this driver will increase stability, produce a higher trajectory and make driving the ball that much easier. The Kodiak shaft is an ultralite, mid bend point, low torque, stiff shaft designed to get the ball up in the air. Shaft and clubhead are decorated in Realtree Hardwoods Green. Pattern layout will vary from head to shaft and club to club. The Kodiak will be the longest and most forgiving driver you have ever hit. And the coolest looking club in your bag. The look you want and the distance and accuracy you need. This is not a novelty item. This is a high quality driver. These clubs were custom designed to improve your game and we added camouflage to make them look great. Please visit our website for more info, www.uglyassdriver.com
kodiaksl3driver_B.jpg

:diespam::diespam::diespam::diespam::diespam::diespam::diespam:

I am going to go ahead and call this one!!!

Was dear Spammer reported with the yellow triangle thingy?

That thing is so fugly that I think I'll just leave the thread open. Everybody needs a good laugh every now and then. :D

You gotta at least edit the link Doc.....

I'm guessing you lost the 3rd one?

And some folks complain about the Burner driver being "too busy"? That is one ugly assed club.

I just thought this was too good to pass up. The perfect case for the driver in question...
camouflage.jpg

Is it just me but (to me) golf + camo anything, goes together like oil & water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520