• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

CC Challenge for Masters?

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a coffee cup challenge this year for the Masters. I have my "team" ready if there is:
Ernie Els
Ratief Goosen (spelling?)
Padraig Harrington
Tiger Woods

i hope everybody here picks Freddy. :emot-angel:

i hope everybody here picks Freddy. :emot-angel:

I've got 2 names so far, Els and Woods. I gave though to stricker but he screws me every time I pick him. I'll have to do a bit more thinking, maybe Furyk although he falls into the same category as Stricker for me.

Well, I guess even if there are no prices for these year, let's start the competition hehehe...

Ernie Els
Jim Furyk
Lee Westwood
Phil Mickelson

Couples
Watson
Els
Mahan
ABBT

Would do my heart good to see the two old farts do well. Some feel Augusta has been stretched out too far for the old guys to be competitive. I don't think so. Watson was compettive at The Open and has been playing pretty well. Couples has been lighting up everything he plays. Mahan has the "young gun" advantage... if he can putt. Els is playing too well to count him out.

Couples
Watson
Els
Mahan
ABBT

Would do my heart good to see the two old farts do well. Some feel Augusta has been stretched out too far for the old guys to be competitive. I don't think so. Watson was compettive at The Open and has been playing pretty well. Couples has been lighting up everything he plays. Mahan has the "young gun" advantage... if he can putt. Els is playing too well to count him out.

I like your pics for sentimentality. Watson was competitve at the Open because length there is not so much an issue where the ball rolls out significantly and wind is more the factor. I would love to see it, but I doubt he can compete at Augusta. Freddie could compete, his issue will be putting-just like in 2006 ( I think that was the year he was in contention going into the back 9). He is still as long as anybody on tour with a few exceptions so he could definitely compete.

PS- Who is ABBT? Is he a rookie?

PS- Who is ABBT? Is he a rookie?

The one player who I most want to see donning the Green Jacket! The player I most would like to see in Sunday's final group! ABBT(Any Body But Tiger)!!!!!

The one player who I most want to see donning the Green Jacket! The player I most would like to see in Sunday's final group! ABBT(Any Body But Tiger)!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Freddy Couples
Phil Mickelson
Camilo Villegas
Ian Poulter

and I'm with limp, ABBT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish there would be an official answer to the prizes thing.

Harrington
Westwood
Els
C Cups Mickelson
Poul-tart

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54