• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Claire's cheating on us

Like I tell my wife: Get your appetite where you want to, but come home for dinner!!!

She'll be back!

The all-too-obvious response is that how would WBL know if he weren't there too? Plus a couple of other familiar faces.

I believe I got steered to the dictatorship before I found you guys. My post count here is about 10 times what it is there, if that helps any. :emot-ange

My reputation there is a lot higher, though. Coincidence? :confused:

Don't underestimate your abilities, I think you have quite a reputation here as well, we just don't assign a point value. :)

Don't worry Claire, as you rightly point out, we all 'cheat'.
I think it's healthy. :)

The all-too-obvious response is that how would WBL know if he weren't there too? Plus a couple of other familiar faces.

I believe I got steered to the dictatorship before I found you guys. My post count here is about 10 times what it is there, if that helps any. :emot-ange

My reputation there is a lot higher, though. Coincidence? :confused:

1) you just admitted it, so it could have been a lucky guess
2) you could have told him
3) he could have been googling your name in a stalkerish manner

I'm voting for number 3

I don't go anywhere else. :(

1) you just admitted it, so it could have been a lucky guess
2) you could have told him
3) he could have been googling your name in a stalkerish manner

I'm voting for number 3

Or, WBL and Claire could be the same person. All these years, WBL has had a Claire... hidden inside. Just within the past few weeks, he's allowed her to come out and "meet" the rest of us. We could be dealing with an extremely sick, fragile person. I guess, until proven othewise, we must be very careful not to agitate WBL/Claire or he/she is liable to go over his/her edge.:biglol:

Or, WBL and Claire could be the same person. All these years, WBL has had a Claire... hidden inside. Just within the past few weeks, he's allowed her to come out and "meet" the rest of us. We could be dealing with an extremely sick, fragile person. I guess, until proven othewise, we must be very careful not to agitate WBL/Claire or he/she is liable to go over his/her edge.:biglol:
Ah--busted! Heck, my dad's from Milwaukee and for a while there, I was related to half of Wisconsin.

And I notice that my blatant attempt to pimp up my reputation here hasn't worked at all. :unhappy:

Are you calling WBL a bipolar transvestite?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back