• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland's new drivers

mddubya

Hybrid convert
I tried out Cleveland's XL 270 and SL 290 last night in the hitting booth at work. Both were equipped with the Miyazacki stiff flex shaft offered. Sadly our POS Zelocity launch monitor is on the fritz again so I couldn't see the numbers, but dayum they felt suweeet. The shaft has a really nice kick to it, kinda like the Matrix Code 6's we were all in love with a couple of years ago, but smoother feeling. Both of them are the new craze of lightweight heads to increase swing speed. Hopefully the monitor will work tonight and I can see the numbers on them and the new Razr hawk from Callaway.

Hey Mark,

Can you sneak your old driver in? I'd be curious to see the numbers difference. I keep hearing that drivers are maxed out, so wondering what the benefits are of the new stuff.

Funny you should ask that. I'm taking my Ft-5 and G-10 in tonight, they need new grips, ;)

Hopefully our POS Zelocity monitor will be working well enough to get some comparisions.

Well, shocker of shockers, our zelocity launch monitor is on the fritz again. What a POS. So no comparisons tonight.

Ahhh, stuff happens, maybe tonight...tomorrow, I'm interested though if you can make it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?