• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Closer tees and easier pins on Sunday??

Bravo

Reaction score
I think the Masters Tourney Committee is going to loosen up a bit on Sunday and we'll see some fireworks.

Faldo said it late today that they often provide more accessible hole locations on the back side on Sunday.

Who would know better than a three time champion?

Tomorrow could be fun or Tiger could grind em up like hamburger.

I hope that they do. I was watching a preview before it came on today, and they were talking about how Nickalus and Player and Palmer all won some of their Masters by shooting 64, 65 on Sunday. It would be nice to see someone get really hot and fire a low number to win, but I don't think it can be done on the current setup. Bobby Jones would be pissed to see some of those fine shots be rejected.

I hope they ease up on the stupid pins for Sunday too. Some of those hole placements the first three days have been borderline sadistic!:)
Stick some water on the greens and give the playas enough percepted incentive to go for it on the back nine. (13 n 15 in 2).
Heres hoping for a few more birdies and eagles coming down the stretch.

I actually enjoyed watching the players grind it out on Saturday. I wouldnt mind if they keep things as they are to watch Tiger win at +5

I hope they ease up on the stupid pins for Sunday too. Some of those hole placements the first three days have been borderline sadistic!:)
Stick some water on the greens and give the playas enough percepted incentive to go for it on the back nine. (13 n 15 in 2).
Heres hoping for a few more birdies and eagles coming down the stretch.

The pin placements today on 13 and 15 were traditional Saturday pins. Expect the pins tomorrow to be back right on 13 and middle on 15 and

Im guna be supremely dissapointed if they dont put them in the traditional sunday placements. ITS THE MASTERS FOR GODS SAKES!! I want to see the best player win the Masters, and the best player tomorrow will be the one who shoots from E to -2 as a final score. Whoever that may be so be it, but if they loosen up im literally guna cry. Just sad guys, sad...

Im guna be supremely dissapointed if they dont put them in the traditional sunday placements. ITS THE MASTERS FOR GODS SAKES!! I want to see the best player win the Masters, and the best player tomorrow will be the one who shoots from E to -2 as a final score. Whoever that may be so be it, but if they loosen up im literally guna cry. Just sad guys, sad...

don't worry Piper, they'll be the traditional placements.

We're talking about Augusta here - they won't even let women be members there, they don't care what anyone else thinks, they're like Regal USGA lol...

don't worry Piper, they'll be the traditional placements.

We're talking about Augusta here - they won't even let women be members there, they don't care what anyone else thinks, they're like Regal USGA lol...

Ur right VT, wat was i tihnking doubting the good ol Masters Commitee.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427